• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lucky Kill

Squad RDG Looking for players.

Hey all, it's been a while since I posted, but RDG is always looking for people who are 17+ to jump on TS with us and play some games. We do not take money, we do not have any ranks, we just try to have a good time.We play War Thunder, both tanks and planes as well as a lot of Heroes and...
  2. Lucky Kill

Server side changes

TW, I would love it if you gave me the ability, in the web admin to add and remove tanks on a map by map basis. As you know, Barashka and Demyansk do not work in the campaign mode, as the tanks spawning take away all of the reinforcements. So, If you made it so I could turn the tanks off on a...
  3. Lucky Kill

Squad Server moved

Hey all, I had to move the |RD| Professional Campaign server due to ddos attacks, please look for and add it back to your favorites... thanks all, sorry for the move... Lucky kill.
  4. Lucky Kill

update Request.

Hello TW, any news on when the tank bugs will be fixed. I am referring to the bug where the tank spawns cause all the reinforcements to go to zero. As you know, this is happening on Demyansk and Barashka on campaign servers. since the release of the new tanks, I have not been able to run...
  5. Lucky Kill

Demyansk Issues.

Hello, on the campaign, the map keeps running out of reinforcements. As in there is 300 then -42.. I have played the map 3 times on my server and twice the reinforcement bug has happened. On the 3rd play it did fine and there was no issue...
  6. Lucky Kill

ping issues

Hey guys, I have two servers in two different locations. I have noticed a lot of 980 ping issues (all Players) on both servers. Any of you other server owners having this issue?
  7. Lucky Kill

Map Play Limit

I was looking for some help on figuring out the map repeat limit on the web admin page....could you explain how it works? At this time, it has a 0 in the box. If you put another number in the box, say 2 does that mean the map will can only be voted on twice? Thanks...
  8. Lucky Kill

A few suggestions.

Apartments has become very one side. The attackers win 8 of 10 games, usually in about 7 min or less...Maybe split zone D and add an E. The new zone could be directly in front of the last house and extend to the main road. I think if you drop zone F, the last cap on Cold Steal, this map would...
  9. Lucky Kill

Squad |RD| is Recruiting.

Hey all, I am |RD| Lucky Kill, I own |RD| Professional Territory and another server currently called |RD| CQC-Close Quarter Combat. I have been involved in RO2 since the beta and I am senior admin in a gaming community called the Red Devils. After all this time, I have finally decided to...
  10. Lucky Kill

RO2 Myshkova River

On the campaign mod, the Russian side went to attack, and no Russian tank would show up. I could choose the role, but would just sit in the air with no vehicle. I confirmed this with other players, it is a map issue. not something on my end.. Thanks...
  11. Lucky Kill

Happy

Very nice job guys, all the new content as well as the patching...Sadly, I now have a RO and an RS server. When my wife finds out I am going to be killed....:) Thank you...
  12. Lucky Kill

Server Default map.

How do I make the default map a RS map. At the moment, I have te-apartments as the default map on my RS server. I would like to change it to any RS map....I tried a couple of times, but could not get it to stick...I tried rste-iwojima but it did not work... Thanks for help.
  13. Lucky Kill

Tanks

Hey guys, a couple things. Whats up with Gumrack, I put it on the sever for the first time, and the Russians could not spawn when they were killed. The reinforcements also showed a -10...... Also, I ran the Arad2 for the first time as well. Could I suggest getting rid of the tank crewman...
  14. Lucky Kill

RO2 Barashaka

Hey guys, please consider reworking the spawn points on Barashaka. I would like to be able to play that map as infantry only. The problem with it is you spawn so far back that you spend what seems like forever running to the front. Maybe a few machine gun positions along the river as...
  15. Lucky Kill

Server campaign help

Hey all I have the campaign running with one small issue. I cant seem to add a map to Territtory [0] it is currently set on Gumrak as you can see below...I have changed Gumrak to other maps such as Apartments, but even though the command line says apartments, Gumrak is what shows up in the...
  16. Lucky Kill

Server Help

Hey all, how do you activate the mp campaign mode? Looking in the web admin and i don't see it....
  17. Lucky Kill

GumrakStation_MCP

Hey all, would you mind fixing the German bots on GumrakStation_MCP; almost all of them are stuck in the trenches. By the way, I see a lot of negative stuff about bots on the forums. I happen to like them, they have been on my servers from the start. please keep making them better... Thanks.
  18. Lucky Kill

ro.exe stop working

today, the server was running Pavlov House and the ro.exe stop working and the game shut down. This happened to everybody. The server was full and then cleared out as I and others tried to get back in the game it did the same thing. Does any one know if this was a map specific issue, as in I...
  19. Lucky Kill

Server server questions

I have a Ro2 server, the game version is currently 1.1.0.13....My RS server game version is 2.0.0.9....What is the game version for the combined RO2 and RS game....The reason I ask, is I always have to manually change the game version after a patch. I see servers starting to pop up, not mine, so...
  20. Lucky Kill

Squad |RD| Territory News

I added a TeamSpeak channel to the server...The info is on the bottom left of the screen when you are in game. There is a public channel as well as a German and Russian channel. This was done to encourage more communication and better play. I thank all of you who play on the server and make...