• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Server Recent update and 999 Ping Issue.

Hi Devs, Just put our server update on and immendenlty there appears to be an issue - Pings shot up to 999 and stayed there for about 3 minuites then normlised. This issue happened only once however i though it may be worth letting you know. Please find attached the log file from our server -...
  2. V

Server PB Error

PunkBuster Server: Critical Error - Local File *** Not Found *** = location to the error and the players HTML file for the Pb screen shots. Anyone got any isea why this isnt working? Thanks Joe.
  3. V

[Error] Clicking sound

Hi all, Randomlly thoughout the game, i exprience issues where by its randomly clicks, cant put my finger on what causes it. Anyone got any ideas? Cheers Joe.
  4. V

Server Windows 2008 Firewall Issue?

Hi all, Does this still exist? Does anyone know the actual cause of this issue, can it resolved with out disabling the firewall - Which is a very stupid thing to do. Cheers Joe.
  5. V

Server Failed to load Steam ServiceServiceStart

Failed to load Steam ServiceServiceStart: failed to startBOpenService failedServiceStart: failed to start[0007.93] Log: Initializing Steam game server (Server ID is steam.90071992547409920) Does anyone know what this is, What its used for? Also if it is an issue anyone know how to resolve this...
  6. V

Custom Map / Mod Tools, HTTP Redirect and SND

Hi there, Sorry if this has been awansered before, i tryed searching however i was unable to get anything clear answer or indeed find any threads with the simular suggested i want to put forward. Were all famous the the "call of duty" series however i highly supected that this game will be...