• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Valleyhunter

PBBans supports Red Orchestra 2

If you look at MW2, neither VAC nor PB would have made a huge impact due to the lack of server files. I may not have this correctly, but as I understand it, VAC require the games developers to give them the tools i.e. parameters or cheats to look out for. They then scan and scan until they have...
  2. Valleyhunter

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

No email. Looks like it got lost in spam. Pls resend. My postcount is nowhere near Lemon's though... ;)
  3. Valleyhunter

What class are you looking forward to most?

Rifleman - headshots FTW! :D
  4. Valleyhunter

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

The COD series already do destruction, but unlike the Frostbite engine, their destruction is in 3 phases. 1) Complete car 2) Explosion 3) Destroyed car. There is no transition or gradual degredation of the area hit. It is there, then it is gone. All they have to do to have MORE is just add it to...
  5. Valleyhunter

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Ah well, I guess I'd better say hi too. Formerly of |Frag-Tastic| the FPS clan and now somewhere in the middle of nowhere + used to hang with iBleed from time to time on Crosshairs (from the heart of Europe). Some chaps over at the BASHandSlash forums recommended coming here to see what's...
  6. Valleyhunter

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

What? They've got to get the 2012 release out of the way first! :confused: Acti annualised the series with 3 years dedicated to releasing on "Xbox first"...that was just prior to the release of BO, so we have "assurances" that there'll be a cod8 AND cod9 using Xbox features. COD8 have already...
  7. Valleyhunter

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

Dunno if Charlie Sheen was in it, but I think you're reffering to "Red Dawn" and check out the scenery used in MW2: YouTube - ‪LEA THOMPSON, PATRICK SWAYZE + JENNIFER GREY in 'Red Dawn' (USA Theatrical Trailer) 1984‬‏