• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

KF Summer event this year?

Getting back on topic... I dunno when, but two music tracks have snuck into my KF music folder that may be of interest to this thread >_> 'KFh8_Conductor' and KFh8_Locomo' Unless I missed those getting included with Fright Yard? I admit it has been a bit since I been to the music section
  2. D

Poll time: Is KF a horror-themed game?

Lemme just first off say that KF no matter what event or whatever is added, still very much had it's personal breed of macabre and horror in the ascetics. I don't care how much winging happens in some regards, have you SEEN some of the decor in Moonbase or Fright Yard? There's still a sizable...
  3. D

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Random question of randomness, giving this a spin for the first time today, and found something called 'Horzine Armor' in the shop menu. Bought it and got 200% armor, but I'm still taking health damage (on beginner) and got 3 weight blocks blocked off. So, what am I doing wrong/right? :S
  4. D

Killing Floor 2 Perk Speculation

Gunzerker (or Gunslinger/Cowboy/Etc.) - This has always been a custom mod favorite, gets all-round bonuses at the cost of bonuses to just pistols, the lowest guns in the game. - Could have some uber-expensive pistols or perk bonuses to give it special actions with said pistols (speedloaders for...
  5. D

KF1 Mods That You Want To See In KF2

Most certainly advanced specimens created by the community, of course. They hinted at new specimens in the teasers, so I won't be surprised if we see a upgraded, new-age Brute, Shiver, Sick, or even Fatale in the new spawn crew for KF2. For weapons, most definitely a LMG of some kind for...
  6. D

ZED Gun Changes!

Z.E.D. Gun is probably the least OP of the new content, personally. Yougomlesstosser.wav OT: The idea's ok, but as it sits now personally I think it could use a mag or two extra anyway. Stupi beam, y u so awesome yet drain so fast :<
  7. D

we will have another chance to get Uber Tuber?

Whenever Valve does the 'Potato ARG Pack' in the shop (READ: About the time it last happened) the achievements become available to get. You can tell when the Trader turns into the Anger Sphere.
  8. D

am i seriously the only one getting this?

Again, it can also really depend on your team as well. For example, a simple 'let's hold up here' VC can make everyone stick together mob mentality like for a holed up defense, or even discuss tactics at the start. However, similar attempts on other servers or teams may lead to plenty of 'Insult...
  9. D

Try splaining that to the other daft ******s on a map when 3 FPs are charging and they're staring at em like gomless tossers >_>;
  10. D

Why call it the LAW?

Because calling it the L.A.W.L. made too much sense, so they went with the boring real-world name :P
  11. D

Weapon DLC

To toss a random suggestion, why not an option in your Profile/Achievements that allow you to select what you see for the weapons in a certain position? For example, a player can choose to see the AK-47 or Golden AK-47 will be the one showing up in the trader menu. Similar can be done with other...
  12. D

Really depends on the map, group, and players at the time, really. I don't tend to see TOO many kiters, and most I do see don't last too long anyway so it's not like they use it every map evar :S With that said, I'd rather be shooting then just running, but hey, whatever keeps someone alive to...
  13. D

Lvl perks issue..

seems whatever happened fixed itself, I has my perks back :D
  14. D

The All-Inclusive "Axemas" 2012 Complaining Thread!

No updates sans maybe Heavy Metal when they added husk, no gear past the Twisted Christmas, no continues, Fox Only Final Destination. Basicly people want a mode where they can play without the more arcady-crazy of some of the more recent gear additions.
  15. D

Just updated, now perks and progress in things is 0. W.T.F.

Game Catch didn't work. Just tried it, still 0'd out.
  16. D

Lvl perks issue..

Got this issue as well, I leveled up to 5 over the last few days in everything, but sometime between this morning and afternoon my perks have suddenly zero'd out and all progress in achievements have shown 0/X (it hasn't canceled out achievements already earned, but by the looks of it I may be...
  17. D

Site Seeing: Moonbase

Made quite a few pics of things while derping about on KF last night, mainly toying with the Axe as Zerker and fighting the Patty with the Z.E.D. Much lol's were had finding the easter eggs and other details. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002556639/screenshots/
  18. D

Killing Floor Patch December 13th

When I patched up, my perks and progress in achievements (even completed ones, thank god they didn't reset) reset to 0. As I had JUST gotten Mr. Perky a few days ago, is there someone I can talk to to get this fixed plox? :S
  19. D

Some achievements just dont work

Servers nothing, my perks and unfinished achievements got reset!!! >:S
  20. D

Just updated, now perks and progress in things is 0. W.T.F.

No it isn't :/ Are ya sure ya even read the complaint Kiar?