• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ducky

PC Wave indicator at trader time is off by 1 wave

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Wave indicator at trader time is off by 1 wave. Description: On any map, at trader time the wave indicator is off by one. If preparing for the boss wave, then the wave indicator tells us 7/7. Before this last patch it indicated FINALL or BOSS...
  2. Ducky

PC Wb-admin not showing player messages

Category: Web-admin Reproducibility: 99% Description: The messages typed by players in public chat are not shown in the web-admin chat console. This makes it impossible for the admin to communicate with the players (in case it's needed) without joining as a spectator. This happens on all 3 my...
  3. Ducky

Server Map cycling stuck at same map

I'me having a map rotation issue on 3 servers. If players do not vote for the next map, then the engine will always pick out the last played map. In other words the map will always be the same in case no one votes. Due to this players leave the server as soon as they see that the next map is...
  4. Ducky

RO2 has an alergy for mutators with the name ReservedSlots

Category: Code - Mutator Scenario 1: Create a mutator and name the binary ReservedSlots.u (just an empty mutator class is sufficient for the reproduction) Add the this to the server command line: ?Mutator=ReservedSlots.ReservedSlots Start the server At this point the server will crash...
  5. Ducky

Final Release [Mutator] SmartLoader (white-listed)

SmartLoader (white-listed) Revision 18 - Released January 5, 2014 Introduction This is a small mutator that will help preventing servers to go empty if a server admin needs to disable a mutator in the middle of a campaign. The idea If there are issues with a server and the server admin...
  6. Ducky

Server Kick/(Session) Ban feature in ServerEx mutator

I've extended the ServerEx mutator with a Kick/(Session) Ban feature. It's an improvement on the vanilla kick/(session) ban functionality. More details (including screen shots) can be found here. One of the screen-shots: Personally I think it's an improvement compared to the vanilla...
  7. Ducky

Code [Template] Web-admin mutator settings class template

Introduction: I've created a class template which enables easy creation of web-admin mutator setting pages. The name of that class template is TAdvMutatorSettings and it allows you to create a base-class for your settings screen at compile time. That base-class will do all the work behind the...
  8. Ducky

TWI Ladder Stalingrad Semi finals now live

The TWI Ladder Stalingrad Semi-finals are now live on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/tripwireladder?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.twiladder.com
  9. Ducky

Server Error when updating server

I'm getting the next error when I run SteamCmd and it is in the process of downloading the server files: At the end it staill says "fully installed". Does anybody know what this error/warning means and how to prevent it?
  10. Ducky

TWI Ladder + Exploit Agent mutator

TWI Ladder + Exploit Agent mutator I've been working for almost 3 months now on a mutator project which has as key feature the detection of ini exploits. This mutator was primary requested by ButchCassidy for the TWI Ladder, though there will also be a community version next to the ladder...
  11. Ducky

[Error] Color codes from mutators end up on chat screen

If a mutator uses the color definition code for his messages, then those codes will end up on the chat screen. The message will be displayed in the correct color, but it looks like: The root of this bug can be found in ROHUDColoredChat.uc at line 139. function...
  12. Ducky

Beta Release [Mutator] WhoGoesThere

WhoGoesThere Beta 3 (rev. 14) I've created a mutator that adds some extra peripheral indicator settings to the web-admin interface. Settings: Web-admin: In-game steam workshop: Grayscale percentage (in %) Allows tweaking the gray scale of the indicator. A darker indicator is less...
  13. Ducky

Ostfront battle chatter!

For those that prefer the Ostfront battle chatter above the Heroes of Stalingrad battle chatter, but don't want to go trough the steps of having to manually overwrite the stock RO2 chatter cues. Well then you are lucky now. Slappy Cromwell and I teamed up and created a mutator that does this for...
  14. Ducky

[Crash] Mutators in steam workshop can cause RO2 startup crashes

If a mutator ir subscribed and downloaded using the steam workshop, then RO2 will crash in the main menu if a same version of the mutator is present in the ROGame\Cache folder. The only way out is to physically delete the mutator from the cache. If steam workshop downloads a mutator, then...
  15. Ducky

How can I include an asset in a mutator?

I'm looking for a way on inserting .upk files into a .u file. This is what I have: Some .uc files Some .upk files (sound cue's) And after a build I want to have: 1 .u file that contains the compiled .uc's and all the .upk's as they are In UE2 this could be done with a compiler directive in...
  16. Ducky

Final Release [Mutator] RO1ChatterMut

RO1ChatterMut (rev. 68) [Not White-Listed] This mutator is currently being tested on the RGN custom map server. Slappy Cromwell and I worked together to make a mutator out of Slappy's RO1ChatterMod package. Putting his sound package in a mutator jacket has the following advantages...
  17. Ducky

New mutator releases

Today I've released a set of new mutator releases. Three of those mutators are already existing mutators with some bug fixes or minor added functionality. However one is new. This is the list with mutators: ServerEx (new) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=84401 New mutator...
  18. Ducky

Final Release [Mutator] ServerEx (white-listed)

ServerEx (white-listed) Revision 109 - Released September 24, 2013 Introduction This mutator that adds extra admin functionality to a server like: Ability for a server or mutator admin to swap both teams at once Ability for a server or mutator admin to swap a single player to the other...
  19. Ducky

Server White-Listed mutators

If a server runs a white-listed mutator of a specific release (we will name it release A for now) and a new mutator release is submited to TWI for white-listing (we name that one release B), then release A will drop from the white-list as soon as release B enters that list. This means that...
  20. Ducky

New white-listed release of BotDetonator and ReservedSlots mutator

As of today newer releases of the BotDetonator and ReservedSlots mutator got white-listed by TWI. This means that the previous versions of those two mutators are dropped from the white-list. As a result servers running the previous versions will become unranked. If you are a server admin and...