• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ducky

Server Unable to add more than 130 members

It's the MaxVisibleTableRows setting in ROWebAdmin.ini. This was the thread https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/rising-storm-2-vietnam/rs2-vietnam-general/rs2-dedicated-server-support/2295956-unable-to-add-more-than-25-members
  2. Ducky

Server Unable to add more than 130 members

There shouldn't be a member limit, but it depends on how many rows you allow on one page. If you did set that setting in your ini file to a large number (i know you did because you stumled in the broken paging bug in the beginning), then the UE3 engine will limit your number of rows (because it...
  3. Ducky

Offensive Northern Sappers

The weapons selection array isn't replicated to the clients. This means that if you change them with a mutator, then the change is only present at server side. This will work for offline mode, but not for online. If online, then the same trick needs to be done at client side as well to get...
  4. Ducky

Server Map list rotation depending on players

I made the 1st version of that mutator. Then later Thor added some more features and released a newer version. I don't have the sources of that later version though. For the work, yes it shouldn't be too hard to port it. If lucky enough, then it only requires a rebuild.
  5. Ducky

In-game inventory shows less tickets than what I have

This is the RS2 forum section and not the KF2 section. For that reason this thread will be closed. You can start a new thread in the KF2 bug report section.
  6. Ducky

Boss Battle: Only Hans

Wrong forum section. This section is for RS2 and not KF2.
  7. Ducky

Trophy Bugs for Killing Floor 2

You posted this one in the wrong forum section. This is the RS2 section. Not the KF2 section.
  8. Ducky

In Web Admin what exactly are "Members"?

The game doesn't allow admins to get kicked. Thus if he is an admin and in game signs in as an admin, then others can't vote kick him out. The members feature also had the option to auto sign in a member as an admin. If configured like that, then the member can't be kicked.
  9. Ducky

War Is Hell

Please use the sticky video thread to post up your videos.
  10. Ducky

Server Bug Web Admin

It's a conmetic issue only. The column without any values shouldn't be there. The values of the 2 most right columns should be below the 2 most right header labels.
  11. Ducky

In Web Admin what exactly are "Members"?

Members are players for which the server automatically frees a slot when the member joins the server while it is at maximum capacity.
  12. Ducky

Server Banned IDs ini file

The rotrackdb.ini file contains all tracking details of players including their ban record. You can copy that file between servers without losing any of the bans which were made on the other server. The engine will merge the ban records as they are in rogame.ini with those found in the copied...
  13. Ducky

Server Team swap mid match?

Using an odd number would raise other complains. Why could the other team play 2 rounds as us forced while my team only 1 round. This is why it only works with even round numbers.
  14. Ducky

People with no Steam ID in webadmin

The players unique-id (network id) is converted on the server as soon as he joins the server and stored in his replication info record. The web-admin reads it from there. The player name and unique-id are also stored there and used by web-admin. This is all done server side and replication isn't...
  15. Ducky

Problem with game on ps4

I believe you are posting in the wrong section. This one is for RS2 and not KF2.
  16. Ducky

Vac Banned by Devolper?

Only Valve can VAC ban a player. Game developers/studios can't. Even a request from them will be ignored by Valve. You will have to contact Valve support for this.
  17. Ducky

Server Team swap mid match?

The number if rounds must be even. If not, then no team-swap will occur.
  18. Ducky

Server Unable to add more than 25 members

Hi Cat Thanks for the update. At least now I know where to look.
  19. Ducky

By the way, there is a way to work around this max 25 members per page limit. If you open your servers ROWebAdmin.ini file and then at the bottom add the following: [WebAdmin.ROPaging] MaxVisibleTableRows=100 It will then set the paging to contain at max 100 members (of coarse you could also...
  20. Ducky

Thanks for the report. Will look at it. Meantime can you give a bit more details? Do you get an error message if you try to add them? Or does the add member form not work? Or do you see the member added message, though the member doesn't show up in the overview? Can you also check the...