• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Schnitzel15

RO2 I would rather have R03, instead of more expacs

I remember TWI saying that they have already made the 'perfected' game of their dreams - RO2. Aka
  2. Schnitzel15

Why arent more people playing IOM Mod

IOM isn't focused on RO1 crowd. It plays a bit differently while retaining all the RO2 features. It is more realistic and delivers a true war experience. So far IOM for me is the most teamwork oriented gamemode for RO2. I don't really like advertising, but we need people to spread the word. So...
  3. Schnitzel15

RO2 The Axis troop transports are slow!

Not really, I was playing on the TWB server and my squad was in the HT I was driving, no AI. All the other players driving their HTs were also driving at 10 km/h which I find really strange. This was on the Arad map, although I also had this in Rakowice.
  4. Schnitzel15

RO2 The Axis troop transports are slow!

Is it normal for a Sdkfz. 251 to have a max speed of 10 km/h on roads and even terrain? No, it is not. Is this a bug or something? Sometimes they do get faster but it all happens to be very random. They should easily reach 50 km/h from the start. And this happens even when there are no players...
  5. Schnitzel15

RO2 *HELP* Can't connect to a server

Eh, it seems this is a hopeless case. Nothing within my power has worked so far. The manuals are only installation guides so they don't provide any additional info. Any theories on why is this happening now but not before?
  6. Schnitzel15

Didn't work
  7. Schnitzel15

The logs show nothing of value just this one line: May 21 17:31:57 kernel: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet. Could it be that the latest patches did this? I don't believe I tried joining the 40-1 server after the April 21st update (as I was taking a break) and I'm sure it worked...
  8. Schnitzel15

I'm running NOD32 and I never added my games/Steam to exclusion. I tried adding it now but it still won't work. Never had issues with the anti-virus I guess... Disabling it didn't help either. Since I have a modem connected to the wireless router which is also connected to my pc, I tried to...
  9. Schnitzel15

Yes, I have completely deleted everything and reinstalled RO2. Same results.
  10. Schnitzel15

I have that too, but only on one Russian server. In my case though, I can't even see the server on the server list or connect to it in anyway. I've tried everything mentioned in the OP
  11. Schnitzel15

I know there are other threads with router problems, I've read them all, but nothing seems to work! For the last 3 days, I've been trying to connect to any of 40-1 servers in both ranked and unranked tabs, but here are the results: I can't find any of them in both server lists. Cannot connect...
  12. Schnitzel15

April 21st RO2/RS Update Changelog

Excuse me for my interruption, but everyone is so aggressive on this Axis/Allies side decision. It's not fair of you (you know who you are) accusing us, who prefer the Axis team all the time, to "like" Nazis or be some crazy nationalists. I don't care for either the weapons or the uniforms...
  13. Schnitzel15

April 21st RO2/RS Update Changelog

TW, are you aware of the invisible menu bug when forcing AA through Nvidia control panel? It would be amazing if you fixed that! :) Thanks!
  14. Schnitzel15

Merging the Ranked/Unranked server tabs

I agree that we should merge the tabs. Having everything in one place would provide a wider range of servers and would actually make some of the lesser known mods become more noticeable. There are already indicators on the left side which show what settings the servers are running at, so I...
  15. Schnitzel15

The reason why I like the ultra sway (when out of stamina) in Classic

I personally love EVERY new feature the update brought to Classic. The sway is perfect. No more rushing to the frontline mindlessly and then Rambo-100% accuracy-shoot everyone in the head. Now you have to play smart and check your stamina before going into a fight. Some say it's unrealistic to...
  16. Schnitzel15

A plee to TWI

RO1 always has a server that's full. Anyway, I don't think there will be a RO3, we have to live with what we have. So everything depends on the modding community. If they can get new vehicles in the game, it will attract the media and a lot of people. But it doesn't really solve the Classic...
  17. Schnitzel15

new nvidia driver is out 320.49

Aren't the updates global for all 500/600/700 series cards? Can't say I notice a difference in games, but it's still one killer of a card. I have it too.
  18. Schnitzel15

Your favourite quotes

Yeah, that! But the Russian version is way better. :) Native FTW!
  19. Schnitzel15

Your favourite quotes

"Каждые секунд в Сталинграде убивает фриц, тик так, тик так!" Not sure of the English version, but this sounds so fanatically badass to me. :D
  20. Schnitzel15

Tactics Battle of the Bolt Action

Mosin is definitely better, but I prefer Kar98. :cool: