• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Game] Festung Europa - Darkest Hour spiritual successor

Brace yourself, summer is coming. :IS2: Some 2014 news would be great, last post december 2013.
  2. S

AA2.5 Assist - America's Army community renewed

Omg this is pure gold and brings back so many memories. I just did a quick play and it felt exactly the same as in the good old days, except that I totally sucked now. AA needs a revival.
  3. S

Ummm....you should play the RO Classic beta

...and dont forget NATIVE VOICES under audio options. I have no idea what they are saying but it raises my immersion-level anyway. :D
  4. S

MG34 Abuse killing game for me

I agree. It sounds like its an hack or exploit when it is not, dont blame the players, blame the mapdesign if any. Or instead of running head first into an obj, wait for the assualt troopers to clear it out.
  5. S

Tripwire, the core gameplay of RO2 is fine

This! I found myself last week getting back to DH and RO1. Huge maps, lots of time, lots of vehicles, no lock down mode. Hopefully this is where HoS is heading to also...
  6. S

About Tanks + BETA

Not a noob at RO but a noob at tanks, did never have any interest in RO of playing as tank commander or whatever and did stay away from all those tank exclusive server in RO. However for the first time(due to the option of having AI crew) Im actually enjoying Tank maps and are looking forward...
  7. S

Dropped Connections after role select

Also worked for me, thx. :)
  8. S

Update on the Beta - Part 2

Nope, daily doses of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45(darkest hour mod) keeps me from playing anything else. And besides, what would be the point? :p
  9. S

Update on the Beta - Part 2

Thanks for these news! :) We got one last week more to play RO. (kind of sad actually)
  10. S

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

Sry double post, funny forum, maybe overloaded?
  11. S

Iron Crescendo: The 2nd Concerto

Im definitely signing up for this, even if I will play on public and SP too.
  12. S

New trailer

I dont get this HD video demand. Didn't they say that the add campaign and PR will speed up in august, this is hardly the last thing we will see before release. Great add, funny, just like RO are. :p
  13. S

RO2 will fail, do something now tripwire!

Jesus christ, the kind of people that has invaded this forum makes me sad. Makes me not wanna come and read anymore. Its all gimme, gimme, gimme now, take a chill-pill and wait. It has been pushed back, so what if you get access the final week, it never said PLAY NOW when you pre-ordered it...