• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [TDUB]thunderkat

[Info] Max channels in audio setting fixed for 32 bits only

There is a fix for the max channel slider :D I havent heard yet, but I imagine it may be in one of the next few updates (report # 13969 & report # 14115) (The MKB issue is still there)
  2. [TDUB]thunderkat

[Info] Sound bug of gun firing after respawn

Alright, when taking over bots there is a bug where sounds can be dampened or not play at all, such as footsteps, gun fire etc (report #13906) in all game types but especially on count down maps (report #13972) The issue Zets mentioned when taking over a bot is also an existing bug, it is...
  3. [TDUB]thunderkat

no, because it was already reported, sorry I forgot to mention that :/ report #0013789 is now linked to this thread as well
  4. [TDUB]thunderkat

[Info] Sound bug of gun firing after respawn

I have seen sound issues like this before, do you mean you took over a bot? Whats your system specs?
  5. [TDUB]thunderkat

Alright so that issue was on a previous report # 13969 But the problem is slightly different now on the current retail build so I made another report # 14115 just so its all covered :) and I linked this thread to the report
  6. [TDUB]thunderkat

Are you two setting this in your audio settings menu or in your ROengine.ini?
  7. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

I didnt say that that was the problem with shooting entire clips and not hitting someone etc. Floyd referenced a post he couldnt find and I reposted it for him. Just trying to be helpful/informative :)
  8. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

Sorry you are having issues viewing it, I'm not always the most computer savvy lady. Dont fret, if you are interested in reading it I've copied that post for you below, its a general explanation of the system as it was during the beta. [TW]Ramm-Jaeger 06-25-2011, 12:06 PM...
  9. [TDUB]thunderkat

[Tuning] Battlefield Commision is broken ... for a long time now

I had this happen the other day on grain elevator. What map were you on when it happened to you?
  10. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

So the answer is, if you are really lucky, you can survive one shot to the torso without bandaging. If you are really really lucky, you can get the bug listed below as well, and take two. -Damage system- If you have taken no previous damage, its possible to survive a single shot from one of the...
  11. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

Let me find out for you how it works so I dont explain it wrong, thats something I dont know off the top of my head.
  12. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

Floyds right, I remember discussing the system with a number of players myself during the beta, in game and in a few threads in the beta testing section like this one where [TW]Ramm-Jaeger explains it
  13. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

I have a question for you fellas... So a number of you have fired a clip at an enemy 2-3 meters away or less and had nothing happen, until the enemy turns and looks at you funny and kills you. Who has seen the reverse of this? You'd turn and find someone firing right at you 2-3 meters away or...
  14. [TDUB]thunderkat

role stealing

You are both on the right track. Kowalczyk, the two commanders roles are the only ones that can not be taken over with battlefield commissions, so it will tell you the role is taken. Gudenrath, there are two ways to earn commissions, there is a random one and one that you earn for excellence in...
  15. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

None of the bushes should have any kind of collision on or above them, if you come across one please let us know.
  16. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

I've seen that as well, typically when the server is lagging for some reason. Thank you for answering my questions btw. Well I'm not working on a fix, I'm QA :P but the programmers do know about it.
  17. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

Thank you.
  18. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

Thank you! Visible hit effects would be a good thing to focus on in a screenshot if you are at a close range and you can find them. I've had this happen myself a number of times, its hard to take a screenshot in that situation and not get killed :/ it can be very frustrating. Oh and one more...
  19. [TDUB]thunderkat

Out of focus sniper scopes?

Yeah, but I didnt have any luck with that yet, did you? Leaning also caused it to be blurry in the beta, but I dont see that now either.
  20. [TDUB]thunderkat

Hits not registering

Before you said this only happens when you were online. Were you on a busy server/ did you have a high ping? Next time you shoot at someone and run into this, please check your FPS and grab a quick screenshot.