• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Tacti-cool Guns

Hoping to see the return of this mod, I have recently installed Killing Floor again (because my PC can't run KF2) and I really want that dualscope M4
  2. W

Weapons and Custom Characters from the Russian modders

yeah, most of the good guns were private server only.. the v-94 was really awesome tho, when you kill a pat with v-94 and see his body thrown by large caliber rifle is priceless lol
  3. W

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

sorry about the post number, yes i am a lurker i'm playing killing floor in local network with my friend, and using serverperksv5 to manage all the mods especially gun. But there is some thing i still confused with. First, say i'm playing as a sharpshooter and have a BDhunting rifle mod up...
  4. W

vita needs killing floor

in theory we can, but my killing floor itself taking 10GB including all the patch, maps, and mods, to play coop, we need to copy the killing floor folder that can take about 20 minutes. if we can make stripped down version self extracting killing floor that only take about ~4gb and this will...
  5. W

vita needs killing floor

make killing floor avaiable to psvita is not a porting, but create from scratch since there is too many differences, and nothing replace that accurate aiming using mouse because mouse can follow exactly where my hand/aiming. No some auto aiming bull**** can replace this sensation. btw, killing...
  6. W

{How To} Install a Mod

i have some question regarding weapon mutator and mod, hopefully someone can answer them, sorry about the post number, yes, i am a lurker let's say i have some mods installed and running, like : IJCweaponpack SVD from russian dev and BDhunting rifle (whitelisted ?) i'm using serverperksv5 to...
  7. W

{How To} Install a Mod

i'm confused about custom weapon and perks, for example i have bdhunting rifle custom weapon. It is custom weapon indeed and have sharpshooter perk logo in shop (i use serverperksv5 to add the weapon). now my question is : 1. is this weapon have the sharpshooter perk benefit ? like faster...