• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PiecesOfMieces

Killing Floor 2 Day Of The Zed Event Is Here

Hi, can someone tell me how long the Day of the Zed event lasts? I know it says the XP and Item Drop event lasts until the 19th, but when does the whole event end? Surely it doesn't end before Halloween even gets here, I hope.
  2. PiecesOfMieces

Killing Floor 2 - Steam/EGS PC 1099 Changelog

Hi, I am a Steam KF2 player and I run KF2 servers. I have updated the servers and my game for this Epic Games release. I have found several problems starting with the extreme lag when turning in crates and connecting to the servers, the game minimizes at startup when the video is playing...
  3. PiecesOfMieces

Merc Report - Improving Field Conditions

Health numbers are listed on the scoreboard and I don't think it's necessary to have numbers over the player's head. This option you want seems more like it needs to be available as a client-side hud view and not to be added into the base game itself.
  4. PiecesOfMieces

Merc Report - Improving Field Conditions

These are very nice updates and I'm looking forward to using them. I would like to suggest removing the chat spam for the Skip Trader votes in the chat area as well since it will be in the popup instead. That way player chat can be seen better during trader times. It would be very nice to have...
  5. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Hi, does anyone have a working (or mostly working) version of this mod? I know many have done modding on it themselves so I also don't mind the new changes to it as long as it works. I'll be editing it some myself if I can get a copy of it from someone. Thanks!
  6. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Update? Update? Is there going to be another working update of this mod soon?
  7. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Is anyone working on fixing the custom zed on this mod so they spawn during the waves again normally? I was going to try to recode it myself, but I simply don't have the time right now and currently this is making my server boring to play on and losing popularity. I would greatly appreciate if...
  8. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Thank you. This has stopped the server crashes and the spawns from RTD now work again. The only major thing not working right now are the custom zeds spawning during regular waves without using RTD. The main thing is the server is playable again. Also many thanks to Coroner for the lvl 20 fix...
  9. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

So, this means the mod basically needs rewriting throughout? I also did a comparison of files and file sizes between the client and the server and it found 281 files that didn't match. These consist of sounds and textures so I'm currently uploading those and will test again.
  10. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Thank you so much for the compiled files. Here's a link to the UCC log file with the errors from compiling... http://www.krimsontidegamers.com/kf-downloads/files/UCC_log.txt Also, the mod is still not working correctly. The custom enemies from RTD and most others on regular spawns are not...
  11. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Ok, I'm unable to recompile this successfully. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it always aborts due to errors then says Failure - 1 error(s), 371 warning(s). From what all I could see most are from errors in scripting for special zombies and on certain custom weapons. I'm currently only...
  12. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Ah, I wasn't aware of the new update. Must have just missed it. I will try again and see if it works for me as well.
  13. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Fix? Fix? Is anyone working on a fix for this mod to run correctly on server version 1044? I was able to connect to the server after adding the following files from my client to the server... KF_DLC.utx KFmod.u KFmod.ucl ROengine.u After that I could connect and the "normal" zeds spawned...
  14. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

I was able to compile the fixed classes and now have them working on the version 1042 server. Here are the 2 mutator files that needs to be replaced on your servers and on the fast download. http://www.krimsontidegamers.com/kf-downloads/tools/KFLv92_ClassesFix.zip Thank you again Coroner!
  15. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Thank you so much Coroner! I will see if I can recompile it myself. If I run into trouble I'll let you know.
  16. PiecesOfMieces

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Hi, can we please get a fast update for this mod so it won't crash on the first kill on server version 1042? There has been a fix posted for modders to recompile the serverperks themselves (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=84976), but I have no experience in modding yet to...
  17. PiecesOfMieces

Killing Floor Hill Billy Horror Halloween 2012 Patch Released

First of all, I'd like to thank Tripwire and the Community Modders for keeping this game updated often and adding new content regularly. I (and I'm sure many others) have continued to support KF by purchasing/collecting many if not all the DLC. I run a few KF servers for my clan as well and...
  18. PiecesOfMieces

Server Help with players changing mutator options!?!?

Hi, I've tried searching the forums and the internet for this particular problem, but either I'm using the wrong keywords or it's just not known or written about yet so if I missed it somewhere please forgive me... My problem is that while playing on a whitelisted server setup on one of the...
  19. PiecesOfMieces

Twisted Christmas 2 Starts Here!

Bring Back the Old Textured Scope! Bring Back the Old Textured Scope! I'm having this same problem. It happens when you use the Textured version of the scope. This without lines is very useless...like a hipshot, but in zoom. I switched to the other scope versions, but I'd much rather have the...