• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Code GRI accessibility in mutators vs serveractors

Does anyone know why WorldInfo.GameReplicationInfo and WorldInfo.Game.GRI gives None on the server when your mutator is loaded? Is it a quirk of KF2's engine or does it use a different method? If its loaded as a server actor, those variables can be accessed fine. However loading it as a...
  2. F

Code [GUIDE] Compiling stuff, a general howto before official support is released

After alot of experimentation and tinkering, I managed to find out how to get KFEditor to make some magic. Why do this? Because KF is mod-driven. This guide is meant to kickstart creativity and mods. Early Access is the best time to test and find bugs, so by the time the full game is out, we...
  3. F

Beta Release [Mutator] Brutus ServerAds ServerActor

This is a little mod that adds message broadcasting for dedicated servers, useful for displaying things like tips, server messages or useful information. Features: Configurable broadcasting intervals Wildcards (Refer to below) Download: http://files.brutus.sg/BRTSServerAds_v101.zip...
  4. F

Code Boss Heal Stages?

I've been modifying HardPat to be more dangerous (more rockets, chainguns) and stuff, but I have totally no idea how the healing triggers. I coded him to do a Dread-like explosion, along with anti-stun as he enters the healing phase, so no exploits and stuff. Stuff I already know are that: In...
  5. F

Server [Release] Brutus Server Console

==Brutus Server Console== Coded by: FZFalzar & Gooblaster (for the idea :D) -Public Release- ==Important Notes== Multiple Servers on one machine is currently UNSUPPORTED. There will be a future update to support multiple servers. No screenshots at the moment as I am in a bit of a hurry right...
  6. F

[Mutator] Patriarch HP Left with Health Bar

Based off the original KFPatHPLeft Mutator made by Phada, a GUI Health Bar has been added to display the health of the Patriarch once all players are dead. This version is not whitelisted. It is for use only on custom Listen/Dedicated servers only. More details & instructions are available on...
  7. F

Code Static Meshes attached to Player Pawn disappearing?

I am trying to make staticmesh attachments to the player model based off Marco's hat code in Slot Machine. Replication works fine and I can change the model on the fly. However, sometimes the attachment just disappears off another player when I (local player) move/look around, and then suddenly...
  8. F

Code Calling a function as NM_Client from Server?

Right now I have a function that gets called on the server when a player enters a specific string. This function (on the server) spawns a staticmesh actor for the player and applies itself to the playermesh. The code goes fine and my staticmesh actor attached to the player works fine and draws...
  9. F

Code DLLBind in KF UE?

Just wondering, does KF UE have support for DllBind? Because I've been reading around and it seems possible Source: http://www.gamedev.net/blog/785/entry-2250398-using-c-managed-dlls-in-udk-or-exposing-managed-dlls-in-an-unmanaged-application/ If it can be done (in some other way than this)...
  10. F

Code LinkedRepInfos & Server map changing

-EDIT nevermind. found the problem, stupid mapvote config loading mutators in wrong order >_>
  11. F

Weapon Unrealscript Generator (based on Prodigy's unfinished work)

Hi, I decided to code a UC generator for weapons with the idea taken from http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=43352 I managed to finish most of his work that he did not complete(part of it at the moment) and am releasing an initial version. There may be missing fields or...
  12. F

Code [Help] Accessing ServerPerksV5 functions from another Mut

Hello, I want to be able to retrieve data from certain portions of the ServerPerksV5 for example, hardcoded values for each vet level. Is this possible in Unreal? Or is there some sort of API that exposes these? Or do I have to import some source files over to do the above? Your advice would be...
  13. F

3D & Animation Problem with animating hands

Hi all, I've encountered this weird problem when I'm animating. When I animate my gun tilting down using auto-key in 3DSMax, everything is fine. However after that, lets say I want to animate the hands removing the mag, whenever I try to rotate it then the arms fly all over the place as if the...
  14. F

3D & Animation request for uvmap of a model

Hey can anyone help me UVMap this thing i made? ill tell you guys the details of this later but right now i just need the map of this model :P when its complete ill release this as a mod (: thanks, Falzar ps: sorry for being so secretive but its to preserve the mystery of this thing ;)
  15. F

3D & Animation Weird problems when trying to link object to hands

Hi guys, its my first time on this forum and i could not find help anywhere else so yeah here i am! What im trying to do is actually just trying out an animation for KF where the character drinks from a can but i have weird glitches when linking the can to the hand IKTargets like this: before...