• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Problem Starting Game

Unfortunately, my error falls into the category of "Exhibit D: "..." or, The Peek-a-Boo of DOOM" and is unsolvable as of yet. I guess I'll wait to see if anything comes up. Thanks for the timely response, though! I will post here with info when I have it.
  2. Z

Problem Starting Game

That didn't seem to do anything. Uninstalling XNA, reinstalling, then restarting Steam (after closing first) still has the same problem. I tried to run dwarfs.application in the /dwarfs/ folder, but it says "System Assembly Cache 3.5.0.0" required, if that helps. Also, trying to run the dwarfs...
  3. Z

Problem Starting Game

Hey there Team. First off, very excited to play this game. I'm a big fan of DF type games, and awesome indie style stuff like this. HOWEVER... it won't load. I downloaded and installed it via Steam, and then when I tried to run, nothing happens. Initial startup installed the XNA framework, I...