• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Carpathian Crosses Released

Do I join CC through the regular RO servers?
  2. A

disabling VOIP

" When you turn off your VOIP, you take yourself from the team effort and become a single, indivual player with nothing more to contribute in terms of communication and you can't even hear when people are productively trying to include you " This game is NOT rocket science. It is NOT hard for...
  3. A

I

Just observe the server for a minute before you start running around. If people are moving in groups or getting in tanks together than you are probably on a teamwork orientated server and it wouldnt be cool just to run around and lose tickets, O.K. but not appreciated. Just follow a group of...
  4. A

You say its realistic???!!

I almost never look at the scoreboard. Do you believe everyone thinks and acts the same way you do?:rolleyes:
  5. A

Russians at an anti tank disadvantage?

basically, you have to be VERY close, not the other side of a river. The only time I get kills w/ an anti-tank rifle is directly from the side or rear and only being a couple of yards away. Its tough, but very satisfying:D. Cheers!
  6. A

Official Tank Issues Thread

Last night there were 3 of us in russ tanks, and 1 guy in a tiger. I planted 2 rounds on the turret and 1 on the treads before he ever saw me. In fact, he pulled rite in front of me w/o knowing I was there. I was a bout 10 feet away on his 3 o'clock and let one more round go into the turrete...
  7. A

AP or HE?

cool, thx for quick response guys! Cheers!
  8. A

Tank Tips!

Are the turrets destroyable? As in the ability to disable the turret w/ the tank still relitvely operable?
  9. A

AP or HE?

AP is pretty self explanatory, but when do I want to use HE? After I've damaged the armor? , or only on soft targets? Cheers!
  10. A

STEAM is the bane of my existance.

Not trying to repeat what the other guys said, but I had the same prob because I was using my current address and hadnt changed my cc billing address. And after I got that fixed I typed the wrong zip code and was given the fraud message. Everything has to be entered exactly as it is on your cc...
  11. A

Just wondering.....

First and foremost.. I LOVE THIS GAME, it is by far the best FPS I have ever played, if not the best game period. There are only a couple minor issues I have found and am wondering if there are any plans to adjust. 1.) when trying to get nice and snug on the ground next to a tank carcus or pile...
  12. A

Congrats Devs!!!

Fanatastic game guys. I've never had a more emersive FPS experience. The game is an absolute blast. Even though its a VERY small part of the entire package, I absolutely LOVE the MG tracers bouncing off objects. The detail in this game rules. Anyway, just wanted to say "hell of a job guys"...