• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DmitriPetrov

Which side will you take the most?

I of course, will be on the Russian side. the 13th Rifle Gaurd, and the 10th NVD will rid the Fasict from the Mother Land, one street at a time, don't matter how many panzer divison's we have to go though to get there. :D
  2. DmitriPetrov

More garbage

Your right, it was a modern day ww1, no man zone. 2500 Russian's would die just trying to take a corner block.. of a street, with 4 to 6 building's.. on a block, the Ruskies had it tough.
  3. DmitriPetrov

Tactics The first tactic

This is not my first account, on the fourm's, But this is my new account for HOS. Newb's can't run unit's if they don't know the end's and out's of the game, because then BCT would be a circus . :D
  4. DmitriPetrov

We didn't melt

ahh, great news! can't wait to play the beta, and even yet the full game it's self. Tripwire, you have made the community very happy. Cheer's mate from my tank :IS2: to your's.:IS2:
  5. DmitriPetrov

Tactics The first tactic

Your kind, is highly not welcome in the HOS Community, this is (NOT COD RUN AND GUN) Mostly it take's a highy level of IQ to play which you surely are lacking good sir. Please do the community a favor, and DO NOT purchase this game thanks.
  6. DmitriPetrov

Tactics Good Tactics

A good tatics, would be to send in Battalion after Battalion of Russian's at the Germans, till they run out of bullets. :D
  7. DmitriPetrov

Tactics The first tactic

Who, said I would be alone a couple of T-34's vs them Mg Pill boxes will do nicely. Then the 13th Rifle Gaurd Divsion, Flood's the gate's and watch the german's retreat for there helpless lifes :rolleyes:.
  8. DmitriPetrov

Tactics The first tactic

My first tatic is to kill as many German's as my rifle possibly can.:D