• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. tunins

Beta Release [Mutator] Roll the Dice

Great Work! I'll try this later. Can you add the source code ? Maybe I would add more cards in the future.
  2. tunins

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Where is stored the data of users (EXP) ? :confused:
  3. tunins

Server Installing KF 2 Server on Linux with WINE

Well , I don't know how but in other user in the machine I can start more servers! yaaaaay :D
  4. tunins

Server Installing KF 2 Server on Linux with WINE

someone launched two or more servers in one machine with this method? :confused:
  5. tunins

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Again, it's normal. It's just visual effect, this "slot" empty can use any other player.
  6. tunins

KF [Utility] De-serverpackage listing

When I try to compile with that modification appears this error : \NetReduce\Classes\KF_NetConnection.uc(164) : Error, Type mismatch in 'Return' When I change that line to this " return class<KF_FileChannel>(Channels[i]);" appears this : \NetReduce\Classes\KF_NetConnection.uc(164) ...
  7. tunins

Killing Floor Update - 1062

Thanks DasB, thanks King Sumo :)
  8. tunins

Killing Floor Update - 1062

How did i download ToyMaster mod in linux server? I can't find any information about SteamCMD with this new mod :(
  9. tunins

Code Trader last 30 seg sound

Sorry for no public this mod before, here's the code and with sound of silent hill (whit fade in and fade out): https://www.mediafire.com/?nqm1m54b5b231de
  10. tunins

Server Log: STEAMAUTH : Denied Client : SteamID [player's steamid] : SteamError 12

same issue here , i downloaded entire server from steamcmd for test and still appears the same problem ...
  11. tunins

Server crash log decoding?

Same problem here, any solution? Developer Backtrace: [ 1] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x847d550] [ 2] [0xf6a400] [ 3] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x84548c3] [ 4] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x84548e7] [ 5] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x84548e7] [ 6] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x84549e1] [ 7] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x8465949] [ 8]...
  12. tunins

Code Weld armor error

This is better, i fix this problem after look at the new welder
  13. tunins

Code Weld armor error

Replace with this : ScreenWeldPercent = (LastDoorHitActor.WeldStrength / LastDoorHitActor.MaxWeld) * 100;
  14. tunins

So long and thanks for all the fish.

You two made a revolution in KF :) thanks for all your work and success in your life and future, you guys are awesome.
  15. tunins

[Exists?] A php stat page for custom servers

Depends if you use serverperkshost because in russian forum exist one version of this stats (can't find it :( ) but only work with variables in ServerPerkStat.ini, not in a Data.ini . If you have serverperkhost you can visit *********** web, he create two options for stats webpage.
  16. tunins

[Pack] Ballistic Weapon release

All ok :) awesome mod, thanks for import this weapons!!
  17. tunins

[Mutator] Server Achievements

You right, anyway is beautiful mod and easy to create achievements, thanks :)