• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Floor Killer

All Zerk Weapons Now w/ AoE?

"Balance" isn't the word, methinks. In any case the scythe is pointless now, since other weapons have the cleave (AoE). I like it, but now I'm just back to using the katana and axe like the good old days. In other Beserker weapon news, i love the Dwarfs!? Axe capability of keeping Fleshpounds...
  2. Floor Killer

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

i have no idea i have no idea dun dun battil medik - YouTube
  3. Floor Killer

Dear Tripwire

until they take away the ability to pick back up the saws, then whatever man make em stupid expensive
  4. Floor Killer

Your first KF experience.

oh man my very first KF experience... oh jeeze i can barely even recall the time of year.. I believe it was the beginning of October 2009. I had just built a PC (my first PC) got it running with windows etc etc..and proceeded to download steam, knowing that TF2 was on it, but not knowing very...
  5. Floor Killer

More Crawlers?

hey i thought i was losing my mind, i have never seen massive oceans of crawlers like i have seen recently.
  6. Floor Killer

Hillbilly Horror is awesome - YouTube What have we done?
  7. Floor Killer

The Horror in Hillbilly Horror

Hillbilly Horror is awesome - YouTube
  8. Floor Killer

Saw Blade Crossbow

yes.
  9. Floor Killer

Killing floor summer slide show confirmed :D

oh man! the summer SLIDE show! i need to see this! show me that powerpoint presentation!
  10. Floor Killer

What's the worst Killing Floor map?

out of the core maps? I absolutely hate Mountain Pass, i think its waaayy too big! It is such a boring map because the only way to play it is to kite, and it takes forever to get from place to place.
  11. Floor Killer

have you guys seen this?

Its iGun Zombie and it's out on the Iphone/Ipad: wtf?
  12. Floor Killer

The Floor Killing Podcast

Hey guys! It's been a long time, but we finally got out act together and did some recording for The Floor Killing Podcast! We are currently on Episode 13 of the show, with more to come If you guys haven't heard of us, give us a listen! (hope you enjoy it) The Floor Killing Podcast Blog...
  13. Floor Killer

Husk Fireball Launcher vs. Patriarch

we tried just for fun on hard, we did an awful job, but yes the patriarch will go down to his knees so fast with all husk launchers Killing Floor 6 husk launchers vs The Patriarch - YouTube
  14. Floor Killer

had a little fun with the husk launchers today Killing Floor 6 husk launchers vs The Patriarch - YouTube
  15. Floor Killer

FKP - How do you have fun?

Hello again from the Floor Killing Podcast! Episode 9 just went up on the blog for you guys to check out This week's topic will be all about having fun in Killing Floor! What is it that you do to get a good laugh when surviving the zed outbreak? Do you like get away from the action and...
  16. Floor Killer

Defence Alliance 2 Summer Update!

very, very nice! I am stoked to play this, and it will definitely be mentioned and recommended on the podcast!
  17. Floor Killer

Would you play a crawler only campaign with whole new breeds of creepy crawlies?

looking around to kill the ones on the walls and ceilings XD
  18. Floor Killer

FKP - Your own personal Killing Floor

to be quite honest that sounds absolutely amazing XD
  19. Floor Killer

Would you play a crawler only campaign with whole new breeds of creepy crawlies?

only if they died by themselves, that way I wouldn't waste time trying to kill them like I already do
  20. Floor Killer

FKP - Your own personal Killing Floor

thats amazing! :D