• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RO2 and onlive

I hope no one flames me, but is it true that I heard RO2 is coming to the cloud gaming service Onlive?
  2. K

I want to buy this game tonight but I dont think my laptop can handle it

Im tempted to purchase this game I had my eye on it for a little bit. I hate to purchase it and not be able to run it.
  3. K

I want to buy this game tonight but I dont think my laptop can handle it

Im new to pc gaming so I dont really know jack squat about it. I read the system requirments and I THINK I meet the minnium here is my system AMD Athlon(tm) II P340 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz 3 gig ram memory windows 7 AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
  4. K

Where should I buy this game from?

Im new here still, I think my PC can run it on lowest settings possible but Im curious, Can anyone recommend where to buy it from? I heard steam, other and physical copy. I never used steam, I mean I hardly ever use my computer for gaming so this is still new to me. Help?
  5. K

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

let me also say, I had a account here for a while. Im not a PC gamer, mostly console. BUT This game looks awesome!
  6. K

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

can my laptop run this? I REALLY want to play it! can my laptop run this? I REALLY want to play it! Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P340 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz Memory: 3072MB RAM Available OS Memory: 2810MB RAM Page File: 1876MB used, 3743MB available AMD...
  7. K

Console player here

Looks like I may have to build a new PC when I get money then. My friend knows how to, I may let him build it for me with the parts I buy. Afterall, he introduced me to PC gaming. On RO2 console version, I kinda wish they would bring it to consoles. They should port it from PC, scale it down if...
  8. K

Console player here

My laptop has Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit AMD Athlon( II P340 Dual-Core Processor 3 gigs of memory graphics card according my computer is AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 with dedicated 252 MB memory I dont know a lot about this stuff but Im willing to learn and...
  9. K

Console player here

I been a console gamer only since PS1 and xbox. I own a 360, ps3 and today I bought a laptop. I wanted to go to steam to check it out, I got Red orchestra and was impressed, very fun but I cannot use the mouse and keyboard well. I decided to do research and found RO2::HOS and must say it looks...