• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sir Roderick

[Error] Can't Find any Server

I'm having the same problem, not a single server, yet still over 800 players online. Both on the ingame browser as well as the steam browser. I would LOVE some help on this.
  2. Sir Roderick

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Sweet Jebus it's quiet in here. No need for constant updates, but the last announcement I see dates from SEPTEMBER. I mean drop a line on occasion, maybe do litle dev diaries every so often.
  3. Sir Roderick

RO2 keyboard layout beta here

Alright so you're not a nutter. :D I've just never had any need for it. The keys are basically the same as any other shooter.
  4. Sir Roderick

RO2 keyboard layout beta here

Sorry if this sounds a bit like I'm questioning you're reason for being but... What the hell? :confused: I'm sure as hell not going to download a PDF called "keyboard layout" or whatever. It's either a virus or it's something completely useless. Just map your keys whereever you want them and...
  5. Sir Roderick

Could anyone please explain

Because it's a completely unrealistic and un-implemented prototype that didn't work well at all? Some people care about authenticity.
  6. Sir Roderick

Native languages

An easy way to do it? Gimmegimme!
  7. Sir Roderick

Consistency of Weapon Names

As a completely unbiased observer, I would suggest you write it as the designer would write it. So "Nagant".
  8. Sir Roderick

Does my character become less 'chatty' the higher up i level?

I have never located an enemy because of a spoken line. On occasion I will hear some Russian or German and realise that at least one enemy is nearby, but that never gave me a real location. I think it's fine.
  9. Sir Roderick

Stop Overusing Smoke

You cannot overuse smoke. But you can damn well misuse it. I can't keep count of the times I've seen SLs throw smoke in places that actually help the enemy more than our side! Not to mention all the idiots popping smoke indoors all over the place for no apparent reason.
  10. Sir Roderick

Too many steps to zoom.

Also I'd definately NOT want to zoom all the time! Plenty of times were I want more FoV while in ironsights.
  11. Sir Roderick

heros of normandy

Don't you people ever get tired of whining in every single thread that ever opens? Seriously now, get a damn life! OT, Tripwire themselves won't make any mods. But I would be very surprised if the modding community didn't make some sort of Normandy mod.
  12. Sir Roderick

Playerbase

Considering tha fact that Australian flora and fauna is al seemingly designer-bred to kill anything that moves...they get my vote for toughest bastards. :D
  13. Sir Roderick

The point of loading 1 clip insteap of 1 magazine in SVT-40?

I'm now imagining sitting in a corner topping off drum mags one round at a time :D
  14. Sir Roderick

What would it take for YOU to start playing RO2 again?

I'm still playing daily. I'd love to get most of the realism-oriented features mentioned before though.
  15. Sir Roderick

Playerbase

Read this: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=71125
  16. Sir Roderick

How many times have you been killed in the game

I think last time I checked my K/D ratio was about 0.66. No idea how high the death count was though. Have played for about 60 hours. This game is humbling sometimes, but I still usually get high up on the scoreboard thanks to actually attacking the objective.
  17. Sir Roderick

Riflemen Melee

I have a problem in that I don't have a bayonet yet, thanks to the reset. But yeah, the charging is fine.
  18. Sir Roderick

Nutshot

More than you want to know. To the people saying it shouldn't be a killshot...are you seriously arguing that if you get shot in the nuts, you will get back up and continue fighting? You're not fooling anyone!
  19. Sir Roderick

Make the MG's have a lot less recoil, and require two men to operate the belt feed.

The two men part is what I say no to. Do you seriously want to a) Depend on the other guy, especially in pub games, to feed you ammo? b) Be stuck in a role where all you're good for is holding the ammo? Seriously, not a good idea.
  20. Sir Roderick

Tactics All right, I've had it. Just tell me how to use an AT rifle already!

Well, thanks for the advice gents. I'd hand out some rep bu I appear to be all out :D