• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Janek566

Want to play KF linux beta but you've not been invited? Fear not, here's how to play!

Okay so the KF has been released for linux along with new beta steam client. Those lucky 1000 who have been invited to beta can try the client and the game officially. However even if you have not been invited you can still play! 1. Press the "windows" key on your keyboard and start typing...
  2. Janek566

KF on linux

What the title says: you've successfully ported the game on mac. This is pretty much the only game i play now so it'd be cool if people wouldn't be forced to use crappy windows just to play a game. Sure i can use wine but all the little annoying buys destroy the fun so i am forced to dual boot...
  3. Janek566

Squad For the love of God...

Hey I'm looking for group/clan/squad (WHATEVER) that plays on or owns a server at suicidal/HoE diff. I'm sick of all the lvl 0s blocking out low ping hoe servers so i might as well join some group. I have level 6 medic and support and level 5 ss. medic is my favourite. I am even prepared to pay...
  4. Janek566

Tactics Looking for 2 ppl Beginner

Hey! I'm looking for 2ppl to play on Beginner (mainly farm). We need any 2 of: Commando, support sp or berzerker. PM me or reply. Thanks, Janek566 :IS2:
  5. Janek566

Voice command meanings

OK I checked all my dictionaries and asked my friends, but no one could've explained to me clearly what does: "plod" and "plonker" mean? My friend told me that plonker is a sound that a **** makes when it hits the water in a toilet but that explanation doesnt sound right :/ Thanks...