• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Janek566

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

What about the support for current game?
  2. Janek566

KF KF2 found on steam? Is this legit? (Reddit)

lol it's not KF2 it's DLC 2 for KF: from: http://steamdb.info/sub/25540/#section_history
  3. Janek566

Stalker suggestions

I thought about this issue too but never got to write a post about it. Definitely two things that should be considered are: 1. Complete invisibility for non commandos, until she attacks, 2. AI that makes her take a "back route" and try to flank enemies from behind (could be wall crawling to let...
  4. Janek566

Medic 'nades and darts

barely 23 posts yet he has all the knowledge in the world. Word of advice: shut up and listen to others. that way you can improve. yapping about what you can and what you don't have to do won't increase your skill. :IS2:
  5. Janek566

Possiblility of porting KF to UE3?

looking at the state of kf on linux now i highly doubt it's just a case of "compiling a new binary and libraries from source".
  6. Janek566

Medic 'nades and darts

please don't to it to your teammates.
  7. Janek566

Possiblility of porting KF to UE3?

it was the same bs when people cried: "OH THE PORT OF KF TO LINUX IS TOO COSTLY". It wasn't and certainly graphic overhaul won't be. If they could sacrifice a weapon pack or a seasonal event for a graphical update that'd be grand. I hope they will.
  8. Janek566

Medic 'nades and darts

yes you are. try levelling by just using your grenades. lol.
  9. Janek566

Medic 'nades and darts

1. Yes, your own grenades count toward your perk progression, 2. The other two relate to latency: the lower the ping between you and the server the smaller the chance of missing your dart. Green means the server thinks your target is full hp, when it's not. White splat means that you've hit a...
  10. Janek566

Changing Player Heal Mechanics

what a horrible idea. To help You further in understanding what to put in this section of the forum, consider this: look at the features of the game that are imbalanced (too weak or too powerful) not a random game mechanics. Your post is completely useless, it does not solve any imbalance or an...
  11. Janek566

Petition to extend Hillbilly Horror

those who say to "feel grateful" - please shut up.
  12. Janek566

Want to play KF linux beta but you've not been invited? Fear not, here's how to play!

Okay so the KF has been released for linux along with new beta steam client. Those lucky 1000 who have been invited to beta can try the client and the game officially. However even if you have not been invited you can still play! 1. Press the "windows" key on your keyboard and start typing...
  13. Janek566

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

whoa! Is the old chicken outfit available too?
  14. Janek566

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

this is precisely why you will never be a manager of any company. In fact anything not just a company. How about sell your house you live in and the pc you ude to play kf for a pay-what-you-want price? kay?
  15. Janek566

Forum Poll: Yes/No/IDGAF About the Wep DLC

I'm so happy none of you people take care of developing a game. Or any product in fact. It would be a disaster. TWI is like a monarchy. Strong independent decision-making body, that is deaf to the moronic shouting of the people. That is all, good luck TWI.
  16. Janek566

Tactics Knife'em All Challenge

in the words of AVGN:
  17. Janek566

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

medic grenade? :eek: sweet Jesus I can't wait!
  18. Janek566

how so? any news about a new weapon pack?
  19. Janek566

What kind of guns can YOU buy in your state?

stop saying stupid stuff please. thanks.
  20. Janek566

I'm so happy this didn't make it into the game. After the idiotic weapon pack fiasco this could've probably completely ruined the game for me.