• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

AI Hullgunner , What's the point ?

The Hull Gunner is hacking so hard. ; ) I was kicked a couple of Times because of him. It is not funny, i mean i shoot and kill a Guy, the AI shoots and kills 6 Guys i didn't even see! After that i get flamed/called bad Names and kicked/banned. Hey, if you see me in a Tank with 250 Points...i...
  2. E

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

that video is great, i laughed tears at 0:11. i hope they keep that running animation and make it default for the recon class.
  3. E

9 losses in a row

Like in EVERY damn Multiplayer Game which has ever existed... TALK with your Teammates, the team with more Communication always wins. RO2 is so great if your Team uses Voice and the TL Shout's orders.
  4. E

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Yeah the "Beta" Thing... Who here played more than 1 Battlefield Beta? If you did, you know that BETA is no Argument if Dice is involved.
  5. E

A HUGE idea list extravaganza!

Agreed.
  6. E

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Played BF3 Beta. Hugely disappointed...this Game will "kill" RO2? Ha ha ha. Can't even sprint while crouched. And do not come with the Graphic's Argument. RO2 looks better and has much more Animations. I am no Fanboy or something, i played EVERY damn BF Game and loved it. But BF3? It's ****...
  7. E

Been doing some research.

Suuuure. i was kicked 2 times from an Admin, because i had 75+ Kills. I was in a Tank...no damn Skill involved with the godlike NPC Hullgunner. All that "admin blablabla" is bull****, sorry. They are only humans. and if you headshot them enough, you get kicked. Yeah sure, i hack so hard i...
  8. E

A List you don't want to end up on

You need a new Game of RO:HoS to play it on another account.
  9. E

What happened to the death moans and such?

Can some Dev please ease our suffering? Do we imagine things? Or are the sounds really missing?
  10. E

So you know RO2 sounds right !

Thanks UMG/GEMA, i hope you guys die painfully while your genitals rot off. Would really like to watch the Video's. :(
  11. E

Shooting delay after pulling up iron sights?

Has something to do with sprint, i remember. Hope it gets fixed, killed me a couple of times, too.
  12. E

First Patch Coming Today

Looks like it.
  13. E

Censored...

There was one, pretty sure. We even had a Thread with Screenshots. But well, for me...better without them.
  14. E

Hitting moving targets

I am pretty sure TWI knows about it.
  15. E

Another cheating pri#k

Afaik the Anti Cheat Stuff is not active, right?
  16. E

Awesome.Tank

And that's the Problem, a good Tank can dominate everyone. The Gun needs to be moved by keys, so it is not 100% accurate. Would make the firing slower, too.
  17. E

How to get native language:

Thanks nebsif, works. Problem was the Backup Folder, did it like you said and bingo.
  18. E

How to get native language:

It's a bit hard to understand for me, can some one write the guide again? *prettyplease*