• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

{How To} Install a Mod

if your talking about the thing where theirs a ready button, disconnect button, etc, yeah their is no picture. what should i do? and the thing is when i download the game, theirs really no perks. is that normal? or is their an update thingy that i need to install?
  2. L

{How To} Install a Mod

if you're talking about the thing where their is a ready button, disconnect button, etc, yeah theirs no picture. what should i do? and heres the thing, when i downloaded the game, their is really no perks. is that normal? or is their an update thingy that i need to install?
  3. L

{How To} Install a Mod

ok so i don't need a server package because i only play solo mode...i instaled them properly in their proper folders and equipped them in the mutators but nothing happens...and about the perks, when i try to select perks this happens "steam must be running and active" something like that but i...
  4. L

{How To} Install a Mod

when i play the game its says that "you should connect to a steam account" or something like that so i don't have perks but i can still play the game. I installed them to their proper folders but still nothing happens...i only play solo..
  5. L

{How To} Install a Mod

could someone help me. the ppsh mod that i installed doesn't work. I put them in their right place like the one mentioned before but nothing happens. Is the serverpackage needed before any mods will work? and all of the mod i downloaded doesn't work at all.
  6. L

KF-WTFMut, betabees

hello hello I'am new here and i don't know how to properly install this mod...well i tried to. i put the files like animations in the killingfloor animation files...but it doesn't work...little help please?