• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ThePatriarch

kf2 beta does it exist?

you know I don't mind feedingtrolls, it like having herpes..you cant get rid of them!
  2. ThePatriarch

kf2 beta does it exist?

well I see .thank you lads................................I was top Boss in KF1.you would think TWI would privately invite me? Lol on a serious note........if TWI asked me why I should have a key to test the beta? I would respond: because I bought all your damn games and have ALL the weapon...
  3. ThePatriarch

kf2 beta does it exist?

Hey gang, I cant seem to find where the private beta sign up is? anyone know where? thanks
  4. ThePatriarch

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

opps it says theres an error and I cant select a perk? I did all you said?
  5. ThePatriarch

thanks for the response, but there are no mutators section in the kf.ini? I wish these Mut creators would stop being so vague and be more specific in talling what to and where to put the Muts in? instead of presuming that all are going to know what they are saying. so where exactly does this...
  6. ThePatriarch

can someone please help me out here? I installed the mut, but no go in my server? do I add anything to server packages line in KF.ini? thanks for your help
  7. ThePatriarch

[Mutator] Modded Specimen Mechanics

I cant get the monsers to show in my server? do I have to alter the ini? ty p.s. I will pay to have someone mod my server please pm me or emal me at [email protected] ty again!
  8. ThePatriarch

kfmapvotev2 no go?

thank you so much.i completely missed that area and didnt see that "add" to kf.ini thanks again :-) -side note anyone interested in modding and running a kf server on a VDS for free? pls pm me ty:D
  9. ThePatriarch

kfmapvotev2 no go?

Forrest!!!!!! wth man wereya been man ? ive been looking in Milk cartons and Post office walls and still no Forrest? LOL good to see ya man. i got me a real job now so time is limited to kf and the wife(notice how i put KF first lmao) yea ur right its Flex lol Forrest u still on my steam? drop...
  10. ThePatriarch

kfmapvotev2 no go?

offt- good to see ya Flux!!!!! , you still hammering away on Forrest's kf server? (lt is i TheAlpha) im back in the saddle(again) amd am making a new server (whitelisted tho) and saw the mapvotev2 and installed it, but isnt that the one that allows you to vote for "yes" or "no" if you liked this...
  11. ThePatriarch

kfmapvotev2 no go?

can someone pleae help me, i cant get the mut kfmapvotev2 to show up in my voteconfig area in web admin? i installed the mut right but still no show? thanks
  12. ThePatriarch

KF-WTFMut, betabees

i just installed the muts, and theres 2 that show in admin panel 1 wtf mut 2. zombie mut it seems the 1st one has a perk replacement that goes from lvl1-6 so i guess that conflicts with marcos serverperksv6? i took it out of vote config so it no active inmutator section of web admin panel...
  13. ThePatriarch

[Mutator] Russian Weapon Translations

if there was a step-by-step tutorial on "how to" change weapon names on muts........i would do it in a heart beat............but it has to be a tutorial for noobs, cus when u say in the tut, "compile this and blah blah blah..........u lost me already...lol but going in and being shown "how" to...
  14. ThePatriarch

KF-WTFMut, betabees

um ok..thanks bro.......thought i read in the main thread there was? but i guess i read wrong....anyways thanks again:cool:
  15. ThePatriarch

KF-WTFMut, betabees

idk i was under the impression that wtf mut has its own perk system? so imstalling v6 serverperks and wtf mut..............=work? idk for sure .anyone?
  16. ThePatriarch

KF-WTFMut, betabees

well if i dont....................then it gets passed over by others replies:rolleyes: Prox- thanks man, yeah i just want to use the weps and the hatriarch from the mut ...................hope this works
  17. ThePatriarch

[Mutator] Russian Weapon Translations

thats a great idea......split the mut up by category............... i added mut and all weps and still nada...............so yeah a spit Mut maybe 5 ways would be awesome?.........as well as less pain:mad:
  18. ThePatriarch

Server how do i fix these errors

thanks guys i fixed it:p seems everytime i saw a readme it stated to put that mutator= in with rest of line, but, the 1st mut has that, then afterwards , the rest get commas.................................sigh weird thing is that the rest of the muts show active in my server logs except for...
  19. ThePatriarch

KF-WTFMut, betabees

so can i just use the weapons and the hatriarch with serverperksv6 or not? thanks
  20. ThePatriarch

KF-WTFMut, betabees

will this mutator work with serverperks v6? thanks