• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Physical Memory Dump

around every second time i start the game, i get this blue screen(NOT BSOD) that says a bunch of **** about a Physical Memory Dump, and other stuff i will try to get a Screenshot of it later
  2. F

French in WWII

What was the name of the wall of guns the french had that was supposed to defend France? I just want to check into it because my teacher mentioned it today
  3. F

All of A sudden

My FPS has dropped a ton from like 45 to 10ish I don' tknow why, and it is making me mad
  4. F

Tank Tips!

What are some good ones for guys that aren't as good on a tank. What is better to shoot at what places of the Other tanks(like HE and AP rounds, and like the Tracks and stuff) i thought it might be a good thread, and i searcched and never found anything about it
  5. F

Pre Caching For Load Times

Where do i find this? i know it has been posted before, but none of the times i looked at really gave a full answer, so can you please help me?
  6. F

COD2 patch (merged)

http://http://www.gamespot.com/pages/gamespace/download.php?pid=921995&sid=6147452&mode=patches
  7. F

Baksan Valley?

Baksan Valley? not the Game, but more about this placce in the War, i haVe hiked there, and it is very beautiful and such, but it looked liek it would be so devastating to fight there in the war
  8. F

Question for history report

Were there such things as the ski soldiers used in the Winter War, in the eastern front?
  9. F

Whats next for the makers of RO?

after this game. i know its a long way to thing ahead, but what do you think the next step will be? The same game on a new engine? A westernfront? Just asking oppinions and such since i have nothing better to do on a friday night with a broken leg
  10. F

This game of the source engine

i know it is a pointless thread really but this game could be so amazing if it retained teh blown up look, not the fresh outta teh dryer uniforms and worlds
  11. F

Advertising

I dunno if its possible, but is there any way to maybe get this game on TV commercials? because unless you stuble upon it like i did on this site, not many people will notice it And i don't care if you guys call all the people who never played the Mod uber noobs or anything, because alot of the...
  12. F

Will my Video card be enough

to run this with decent fps? i have an ATI Radeon X550 ithink i have a 3.00 GHz proccesor as well and what should i have my settings at for it to work well
  13. F

Tactics Tracer Bullets

lyke doz greEn lzrs just jokes but what is the real point of tracer bullets? is it like to aim with the windage or whatever or what? i have alwas wondered i always thinks in any of the darker maps it gives away the MG position
  14. F

Box Edition

Im just waiting for the box edition to come out because i like having the Box for it but Where will they come out in Canada? I phoned my walmart but the person was to retarded adn thought i was talking about classical music and my EB games store is closed for like two weeks So im just wondering...
  15. F

Any Gameplay videos?

I didnt see any threaeds like this and im torn between buying this i played it once but not very long really, but im wondering if anyone has gameplay videos that you could link to so i could have a better look at the gameplay