• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

The Hidden

How do i climb on walls?
  2. F

The Hidden

Im just downloading it
  3. F

Daft ideas for a realism mod :)

The Canadian Civil War! (Happened to be a fight in a hockey game between Toronto and Montreal in 1921) Just kidding uhh American Civil war, Mass bayo charges, suicide reloading i want to play a game like that
  4. F

Physical Memory Dump

It looked like that when i got there, with some other changes to the other things, but it was on small memory dump
  5. F

Physical Memory Dump

around every second time i start the game, i get this blue screen(NOT BSOD) that says a bunch of **** about a Physical Memory Dump, and other stuff i will try to get a Screenshot of it later
  6. F

Whats your best moment so far?

I was in the Attic/Upstairs at the western Farmhouse with an STG 44 and totally gave my teammates awesome fire to move up the feild from there
  7. F

Den Pobedy on 7GA server!

IF im not busy i will def check this out but may 9th? what day is that?
  8. F

Italian Modification

Why Normandy and not Italy? i think Normandy is dead anyways
  9. F

French in WWII

Canadian Beer?
  10. F

French in WWII

You give the Americans to much credit it kind of took you a while to get there you know? I know Canada was much the same as being a little late
  11. F

Tool: 10,000 days

I LOVE PEARL JAM! i guess i will try out this toool
  12. F

1944D-Day

This game looks a little complexed as a player but i will be holdiing onto my life in it
  13. F

Well that's depressing

Pretty Much
  14. F

1944D-Day

Probly like 60 dollars cause it has Single and Multiplayer
  15. F

Normandy Mod - Looking for Members

WAH i wanted a Normandy mod with Canada
  16. F

1944D-Day

I will actullay buy a new graphics card and maybe a physix chip if this comes out
  17. F

Virtual Memory Problems...

it works now and it was Physical Memory Dump i think but i altered it like that and i have better FPS and faster load times and not as many bugs thank you!
  18. F

1944D-Day

WOW i think i might just buy a new graphics card for thsi stuff of course i will wait till it is out but 3.0GHz would be enough right? of a cpu
  19. F

French in WWII

What was the name of the wall of guns the french had that was supposed to defend France? I just want to check into it because my teacher mentioned it today
  20. F

Virtual Memory Problems...

Will this work if i get a virtual memory dump like every second time i start uip the game?