• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

The Elder Scrolls V

Does this one have same type of retarded leveling system than the last one? (sorry, I haven't read the thread) I can't understand why you need to have leveling system in an open world game. It ****s up the quest rewards(save a princess at lvl 1 and the amulet you got as a reward is useless at...
  2. M

[Game] Commandos 1, 1x, 2, 3 on steam

I remember when I got commandos 2 and played it like crazy, all the levels were so nice looking and with unique atmosphere. But then when I was nearing the end I realized how repetitive the core gameplay really was. Just throw cigarette pack(or bottle of wine) infront of enemy soldier, knock...
  3. M

[Game] Magicka

If the game would work it would be awesome. At the moment it is unplayable for me due to huge amount of bugs and random performance issues.
  4. M

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Actually both teams spawn 10 meters from the objective because of the squad respawn system. This only changes when defending team is much stronger than attacking one.
  5. M

Russian Community gives us goodies about Igromir

Tanks look really awesome. I'm so happy they don't shoot meteorites anymore, looks so much better.
  6. M

[Series] The Walking Dead

You didn't seem to get my point or I don't get yours. But what I'm saying is that if the show was set in our reality, everyone would call zombies "zombies" and not "walkers".
  7. M

[Series] The Walking Dead

I don't like how this show is set in some kind of alternate reality where no one has ever made a zombie movie and word "zombie" doesn't even exist. Other than that its pretty nice show, unique setting for a tv series.
  8. M

Plea from rockpapershotgun

That vid was funny, buildings collapsing when you put few assault rifle rounds in them :P
  9. M

Any chance of getting details on the SP campaign anytime soon?

Yeah they have. "Stalingrad Campaign: The Stalingrad campaign will feature the multiplayer maps used in a campaign layout recreating the battle for Stalingrad from both the German and Russian sides." There are games where same maps are used in both sp and mp, like Raven Shield. We know that...
  10. M

Movement speeds?! Unrealistic. (video)

The running speed might be realistic but momentum should make it much harder to make those fast turns. Also accelerating to max running speed seems to happen way too fast. In the vid you can see how hard it is to hit targets that are close and moving left and right lighting fast.
  11. M

How can i apply to be a beta tester?

http://www.roladder.net/index.php?site=newscomment&news_id=569 "{CoreNA} receives 8 free copies of TWI's new installment, -SOUMI- receives 8 beta keys to test TWI's new game before its official release. [-project.twilight-] receives a free private 32 slot server of their choice." :cool:
  12. M

Exiting Tanks

No. 1 But obviously when immobilized player should be able to despawn with the tank to prevent being stuck for the whole round. I'm interested how they deal with APC's though.
  13. M

PAX Interview (sorry, gonna have to read :P)

Yes. Both sides get 1 more tank and apc at some point after the release.
  14. M

RO:HOS Trailer @ Gametrailers.com

That trailer was pretty damn impressive. Tank looked amazing and some of those animations were very cool!
  15. M

RO:Ladder interview with John "Ramm-Jaeger" Gibson

Good stuff! It is much more enjoyable to see an actual player and community member asking questions than some random gaming journalist.
  16. M

Grenade Impact/Awareness thread [Merged]

I think nadespam happens in RO because: - 2 nades per dude is just too many. (seems like they changed this to 1 per dude in HOS, based on the character selection parts shown in the vids, which is great!) - Nades are very accurate and fast to use. - Nades can be thrown huge distances. I don't...
  17. M

Gamescon 2010 HEROES videos

There is a timer of 3 min in the gameplay video. I see that the arty is still very unrealistic, but I guess it has to be since the maps are way too small to support realistic arty. In reality heavy arty explosions shrapnel kilzone is like 100-150 meters, ingame its like 30 meters? Also the...
  18. M

[Movie] Inception

I was let down by the movie, I expected more with all the hype and imdb rating. Story was unique sure, but I fail to see the mindf.ck factor. The movie just didn't go anywhere, and you didn't really have time to learn to care for the characters or what happens to them.