• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Ability to lug around the PM M1910.

Would it be possible to make a mod where you can lug around the russian PM M1910 machinegun around?
  2. R

No ammo bags

Will people have to pick up the ammo bags from people in the realism mode? I miss this feature.Its also more realistic and I miss the moments of having to crawl back for the ammo.
  3. R

The music in the game.

What is stopping TWI from using actual popular war time songs such as Kalinka,Katyusha and The Sacred War(These are all soviet btw, but the "koniggratzer marsch" would work for high german morale). Even the Soviet anthem would work. The current music is great but just doesnt seem immersing...
  4. R

No gore at all.

Hello, even though my gore setting is turned to the max, I see no gore at all, not even blood splatter. The rest of my settings are at minimum, could that be it?
  5. R

Female voice on tannoy

Hello, on the gameplay videos (like the totalbiscuit one) the sound on the tannoy was female. Can I ask what the tannoys are for? And why is the voice female? I have nothing against females but german women fighting on the eastern front is a new thing for me.
  6. R

SLI/Crossfire

Hello, any news whether this game will support SLI or Crossfire? They are dual GPU technologies by AMD and Nvidia. Thanks for the help :)
  7. R

10 hours of play time, want to give my opinion.

Hello, so I bought this game 2 days ago and clocked 10 hours of play time lol (blame the easter holidays lol) The good It is sooooo immersive. I love crawling on the ground with bullets whizzing past my ears and artilllery raining everywhere, its a wow! feeling. I love the audio, its the best I...
  8. R

Thinking of buying Red Orchestra, couple of questions.

Hello, I am thinking of buying RO today, and I have a few questions. How many people play this game today? Do the servers feel empty or are they still mainly full. And how does this game compare to the project reality mod for battlefield 2?