• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JoseyWales

what mods would you like to see for ro hos?

a potato gun.. that would be a fun weapon add. running around looking for sacks of potatoes in the game.. wouldn't do mush damage to a tank but sure would make a mess.. :p
  2. JoseyWales

The "anything" thread

the anything thread, cool! EA ****ing sucks balls. i hate that company so bad i want to piss in their coffee. i just had the pleasure of installing warhead for the fourth time and got to experience the securerom fun. who ever thought that **** up needs to be shot.. all i want to do is play the...
  3. JoseyWales

270.28 nvidia drivers

crisper and sharper textures, that sort of stuff. i noticed it with all the games i've checked out with them. the desktop looked better as well, much sharper.. benchmarks were no higher but they weren't lower either. some have reported that the .inf mod didn't work for them but the one that...
  4. JoseyWales

Just ask

were do we pre-order?
  5. JoseyWales

Clan Training.

hmmm. it might be time to start looking for a good clan to join again..
  6. JoseyWales

"Cosmetic" Ideas

a pretty interface is nice and all but i'm more concerned with in game. i don't play in the lobby..;)
  7. JoseyWales

Clan Training.

that sounds like it will go over like a lead balloon.. the training that is. i tried with a few clans over the years and found that most won't take it seriously. being Special Forces myself in the U. S. Army, back in the 80's, we tried to pass the tactics on to the clan but most didn't have the...
  8. JoseyWales

270.28 nvidia drivers

yea,if i feel they are a good set i will spread the word. i'm one of the founding menbers and beta tester for them from way back when it was Tweaksrus and JR was around. great bunch of gamers over there.. they looked good in game and ran great for me. make sure you just use the driver or you...
  9. JoseyWales

270.28 nvidia drivers

because they're graphics drivers and it's called being a part of the community. and this is the game i'm interested in,so.. if you don't want to test them then don't. i could care less. most gamers like to get news on better drivers and like to run the nv betas.. i'm one of them. christ, does...
  10. JoseyWales

270.28 nvidia drivers

you ever hear of dev drivers? or how about laptop video2go? i love guys like you. scan it like i did, as i do with anything that comes across my desk.. this set was scanned by avast, microsoft security essentials and avg by me after i downloaded it for those interested... i didn't install...
  11. JoseyWales

270.28 nvidia drivers

my buddy found these posted up over at ltvtg and the are with out a doubt the best set i've seen in a long time. IQ is off the chart!!! you should see the difference with 3dm11.. it looked like FM updated it or something. jaw dropping difference...
  12. JoseyWales

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

now that's an intro.. :) nice to meet you Zetsumei!
  13. JoseyWales

"Cosmetic" Ideas

tripping would be cool. if you are running around and don't jump over the piece of wall or debris you go sprawling. but only when sprinting and i'm not talking about the stuff you can hide behind and fight but stuff on the ground. a bucket, rifle laying on the ground.. that sort of stuff. the...
  14. JoseyWales

Red Orchestra and Valve

i get it now.. then what's the big deal if they put out a hat for that game to advertise this one if it's a part of their game.. i just don't want to see it in this one.. looking at that game and the fantasy type it is it fits fine with it but i can't see something like that in a realistic shooter.
  15. JoseyWales

Tactics tactics with planes...

i don't feel it's right to have usable aircraft in first person shooters because of the limitation of map sizes at this point. years from now when systems can handle country sized maps maybe. but it's to early in the tech for it to be done. once we get to that point and we can have multiple...
  16. JoseyWales

Planes

my only question is whether or not they can be shot down. if not i think it would be a good add to the game for realism. the pilot could alse report to the commander that he is taking fire giving another thing for him to worry about and defend. the spotter being shot at would know where it was...
  17. JoseyWales

Red Orchestra and Valve

you like them so should we tell you to get over yourself? grow up man.. some of us want a realistic accurate shooter and that is what this game is all about. if you want gimmicks then there are plenty of games out there with them.
  18. JoseyWales

Red Orchestra and Valve

now that i "get it" i don't want to see such a gimmick either.
  19. JoseyWales

Red Orchestra and Valve

with a tank on it!!