• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -=anders=-

Sound Making a soundmod/mutator

Hi guys, I also want to know how you import RO2 sounds and how I can replace them with my own sounds and make a soundmod to run on my server... :) Would be very helpful. If there is a so called "sound forum" then I guess that would be for helping those who wants to make their own sounds and use...
  2. -=anders=-

Server Cant get my server up, need help!

Hey there, I just yesterday got a computer with win server 2008 up and running. I want ofcourse try to host a server/two on it. So I tried to followed what Ramm typed about hosting. Downloaded RO2 files from HLDS. Changed what I wanted to change in the *.ini files. Dled .net 3.5...
  3. -=anders=-

UT3 Demo released!!! Crazy optimized too...

It seems that UT3 is among the best optimized games out there... Well people trying the demo are very very positive... Now, concerning RO... How far are we from a port to the UT3 engine.. I mean you devs hav had it for a while and probably knows alot about the engine already.. Or? :) Are...
  4. -=anders=-

When's the patch coming?

Its been 2 weeks now or something since you announced the patch changelog. When are you aiming for the release?
  5. -=anders=-

RO expansion in dec.??

Have I dreamt this? If so, I'm gonna visit a doctor immediately. Cause it felt so real. So I'll ask, is RO going to have an expansion/upgrade pack, that you'll have to buy, to get it? I think it was the "next" month -upgrade, that you call it. Correct me if I'm wrong. It will have new weapons...
  6. -=anders=-

Microsoft Habu mouse with RO...

I need damn help here.. I am using the IS butting as my midde-click button on my new bought Habu mouse. The mouse is great itself, but when Im using my IS i chopp/jagg to the right (I turn right, in every click). Its really spooky. ;) Need serious help here.. It wasnt like this before with my...
  7. -=anders=-

Move your head in vehicle...

Hi ho! I was wondering, if we can have the ability to move your head with your mouse, when driving a vehicle... Just to get that freedom feeling....?
  8. -=anders=-

Too "bassy" sound when shooting...

Hi! I recently bought a 5.1 surround system from Logitech and its very good. I just wonder, when i shoot a weapon in RO, the sound uses sooo much bass from the subwoofer. And I think its too much. A weapon doesn't sound like that in real life. But when using phones it sounds ok, but also a...
  9. -=anders=-

Game runs too fast!!! Adrenaline..

Sometimes, when I start RO, the game is like "pumped-up" or something... And sometimes when I reboot my pc, it's like normal again.. When its speeded up, its very choppy and buggy... I ve had this problem with OFP too. But only in those games... Have anyone else been through this too? I really...
  10. -=anders=-

When, fix for the team voice commands???

When can we expect a fix for the voice commands, that only plays in 2D in your team...? I this has been the most frustrating feature of them all, and I don't see why other doesn't feels the same. Are they playing without sounds or? :) So plz TW, can't u just fix the sounds so I and others in my...
  11. -=anders=-

Shells and decals stay?!!

So, is there a way to make the decals, like bulletholes stay longer, cause they dissappear in just about 3 seconds, and i dont think that is satisfying ;) Same goes for the shells, allthough they stay a bit longer. So is there a way to change this, cause it goes via client doesn't it? :confused:
  12. -=anders=-

Voice Commands what the hell!

Ok, I'm not the one that usually complains, but what the hell have you done!!! :mad: I've heard, that since the beta you can't hear others in your team speaking in 3D mode. You can't hear where they are, only look and find the area, and perhaps they aren't even where you think they are.. If my...
  13. -=anders=-

Bulletwounds proof, or not?

I just saw this on the BeyondUnreal site, and found this piccie, from what I think is from Ostfront right? Hey, look at the german's left leg... It definitely looks like he has been shot in the leg and a bullet wound shows up. Theres both blood on the wall and the leg? Can anyone confirm...
  14. -=anders=-

Detailed FX in Ostfront???

Hi... I just sat here and thought about how detailed effects Ostfront will have. Like does it now have realistic smoke like powder smoke off guns, and when bolting out the shell, does it come out smoke both in 1st and 3rd person view? And does the smoke stay and rise or grow from the materials...