• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -=anders=-

Sound Editing Sound Cues, limitations and questions

They dont know!!! It was a very long time since I got interested into making a soundmod for RO2, but after a long struggle trying to ask the devs who made the sounds and who could help me, I got the answer (finally) that they hired their soundguy and hes not active at all in upcoming updates...
  2. -=anders=-

January 10th Update Notes

Great! Thx! Finally I can start my soundproject! :) Soooooo, is there ANY soul out there, who can explain thow to edit the existing sounds or making new ones into a soundmutator??? Cause I haven't ANY simple explanations regarding the basics of how the editor works with sounds and how to...
  3. -=anders=-

Sound Making a soundmod/mutator

I know all of that aswell... And yes we need some serious hints on how to do this...
  4. -=anders=-

Disappearing corpses mod

Then what should I type then? Lets say I want the bulletholes to stay for 5-10 minutes... Ok, in RoGame.cfg I could only find: MaxPlayerWoundDecals=xxx Where're the other lines?
  5. -=anders=-

Disappearing corpses mod

I would like the same thing, but also want bulletholes to stay longer.... And also if someone is pumping a guy full of lead there shouldnt be only ONE hole in his body... Is this something you could change in configs or make mod/mutator out of it?
  6. -=anders=-

Why no 3D VOIP?

Agree.... Its a must in Project Reality and in Arma2, and I find no exception with RO2, to improve the gameplay and the most important thing, TEAM-PLAY! :)
  7. -=anders=-

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

I applied for ranked more than 1 month ago! Still unranked and doesnt even shows up in the "unranked" list. I and others can ONLY join with the "open *ip*" command.... My static IP is still: 89.253.118.140/32
  8. -=anders=-

[Question] Crossfire

"Then dont pick a profile"? What?! :confused: I have Unreal Tournament 3 as profile and "alternate frame rendering" on. So you mean you shall not pick any crossfire-profiles and just go with the frame-rendering? Well I get a boost with UT3 profile "on".
  9. -=anders=-

Yep, will change them for sure... Will post some examples later.. Still need help how to learn to make the mod. Script-wise and if I could use the existing scripts. HEEELP!
  10. -=anders=-

How do sound mods work

Yep, nothing that could help me. :/ There some vids from 3Dbuzz there, but it just explains how soundcues works. And how to put in ambient sounds in YOUR level or existing level. I dont want to add sounds into a level. I want to make a soundmod. What I want is an explanation of from A-B. Like...
  11. -=anders=-

How do sound mods work

Still no finds on the net. And the devs wont help. Well, uncle, you said that I just have to make my sounds and pack them. But how does this work? Do I have to pack them exactly as the original sounds work or are packed???
  12. -=anders=-

How do sound mods work

Nah, the distantsounds are one sound. But you can add many different types and make all sounds random. Wich I think is better. But you can add many effects to it like echoes including many levels, like radius, volume etc. etc. Yeah I think it should be free for all to use, and should not force...
  13. -=anders=-

How do sound mods work

Theres more talk about leveldesign, models, meshes and blablabla... The soundpart is always in the shadow, even if it does more percent of a game/movie that noone could imagine. I hope me and others can change that. My HOPE is that it could be used on server clientside. Meaning that it would...
  14. -=anders=-

Yes, I'm on my way now.... This engine is crazy! Have never done anything like this, so im certainly gonna do my best now. I know how the system works now, I just need som clarifications that I'm waiting for. Like how this mod should be built and used, how I actually make a new mod (soundmod)...
  15. -=anders=-

AMD/ATI Crossfire Temporary Fix!

When starting the game with RP I get this: "STEAM is required to play the game" :( How do I solve this? I have steam up 'n running...
  16. -=anders=-

Ok, So I've got my hands on the SDK beta, wich is great. I've found most of the sounds, the ones I can't really find are the 1st person shoot sounds, explosions and the echo/distant sounds. I would like a sorta tutorial for how this sound system works in RO2 editor plz. :o How do I make a...
  17. -=anders=-

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I sure want a key if I could get my hands on the sound department. :)
  18. -=anders=-

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

One ip: 89.253.118.140 It has been some time since I applied...
  19. -=anders=-

How do you guys prefer the gunsounds to be?

Agree here... Im a sounddesigner myself and musician. I've recorded weapons in the field my self. I will agree that RO2 weaponsounds sounds realistic. Although I hate the explosions (grenades and artillery). With the weaponsound that many says are realistic and perfect for a realistic game, I...
  20. -=anders=-

First Patch Coming Today

When's the patch cming out? :) 2am GMT+1? :)