• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Merc Report - Seeding Some Disruptive Tendencies

Tommy boom = Demolition, HRG Disrupter = Gunslinger, Pirahna Pistol = Berserker, Corruptor Carbine = Medic/Sharpshooter I assume based off of the wording I like the ideas you guys are coming up with for weapons, hope someday more modding ability is opened up so even more creative cool things...
  2. C

Server Kicking and Banning Concerns

If you login as admin there is another easy way to kick people, also useful for kicking/map banning people with custom characters and stuff. Login as admin, then open scoreboard up with tab (hold tab) then right click the players name should get options to do multiple things including kick-ban...
  3. C

Final Release [Game mode] Fiesta v1.0

Very cool idea, and I like how you went through each part of it with some detail good job!
  4. C

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

I am having a strange issue saw a few others had, but the fixes didn't work for me. When I load up ServerExt with Projectone for the first time, or change map via command line it works great. But if I do a ingame map change using the settings from xmapvote it always seems to bork things, and...
  5. C

Health pak

This is a really cool concept, are you still working on this?
  6. C

Beta Release [Weapon] 9MM - N7 Mass Effect

Looks great dude keep up the good work!
  7. C

[Request] A good KF2 coder

The main coding software for KF2 hasn't been released yet once it is there will most likely be lots of sharing of mod making going around as there was in KF1. There is just going to be a lot of changes between now and the release of the said software.
  8. C

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

I run into that all the time Mr weegley, usually a couple server restarts or a pc restart fixes it for me.
  9. C

Weapon Perks [Individual Weapon Leveling]

@Flux can add me on steam if you care to chat ^^ Lasvegaspunk
  10. C

Weapon Perks [Individual Weapon Leveling]

Sorry for the huge necro but just in-case there is anyone still lingering around checking in to see if there has been an update with this, this message is for you. I have gone ahead and taken the effort to create this mutator, well at least most of the concept ;) Minus the static perks and...
  11. C

[Mutator] CorLogMut

Very nice, gave this a test just a few minutes ago. Outputs logs to a folder called UserLogs in the core KF folder. Example of output log below, was just a 2 minute test. Recorded all chat I did and also records serverads messages. [CODE]Started at map : KF-Doom2-HiRes1 15:18:04...
  12. C

Code Add Texture for icon perks

Probably just a lag issue when he hit submit has happened to me in the past where it doesn't seem to post or does it multiple :P @marco thanks for posting that was actually curious about that myself at one point ^^
  13. C

[mutator] kf rpg

Hemi, was thinking about releasing the files for the rpg server I run and program for to the public. As I have gotten a lot pesky bugs fixed and have kept it updated and such. Added some nice things, altered the system to have a lesser exp system (less exp from mobs less exp to level perks) and...
  14. C

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

For anyone having database issues that is a linux user, a friend of mine suggested converting the database to windows values for the ID and it made the database function again for me!
  15. C

Server KF CentOS 6.4 Installation problems

Same problem here :/ not bad enough they have to make several unannounced changes to the core code... they have to screw up ONLY linux servers with this patch too... heh why am I shocked. They never seem to get these events right they always break something Edit: Running Unbuntu here same...
  16. C

Code [help] Welding Armor by Support

I think I get what he is after, he wants welding to be recorded so he can make it a stat to *level up a perk* by. And is saying the previous bonus for Support only is now making it so ONLY support can weld period. As far as reaching your goal I think the best way would be to have the welder use...
  17. C

[Weapon] FNP45

I personally would want to see it with a suppressor just cool in my mind :P
  18. C

XMas and Circus ZEDS (Remake)

Here you go First Link https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24035086/Event_ZEDS.zip Second file for static mesh fix https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24035086/Circus_Gore.usx Enjoy :P
  19. C

KF-WTFMut, betabees

They are working fine on our servers, as well as the weapons. What issue are you having exactly with them?
  20. C

The Summon Lists for KF and its Mutators

Any idea what it would be to summon an ammo box? like the ammo box spawn you can add in the map maker. or if that's possible? Tried quiet a few of the ammo names trying to summon them in hopes of ammo actually popping up but didn't have any luck ;p