• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

My dad's Vietnam photos: From Dak To to Quang Tri

As some of you know, my dad served in the Vietnam War. As some of you may recall, there was a thread on here called "WWII Pics" or something to that effect. In it, I posted a few pictures of my dad's Vietnam photographs. The quality was awful, and I said I wish I had a scanner. Well...
  2. S

1000th thread

And it's all mine.
  3. S

Need some RAM

I have saved up quite a large sum of money and I am willing to spend it on RAM. Could anyone recommend me some awesome, super-duper, spectacular RAM? I'm talking about the best RAM on the market, the kind that Jesus would use in his PC. Money is no object. Your help is appreciated.
  4. S

I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed today

Give me tips on how to avoid going crazy.
  5. S

Error since update: Frequent general protection fault crash to desktops

I can't play RO anymore because of the new game timer feature in the latest patch, the one that decides how long I am allowed to play. I still don't know why it was added to RO. I will be playing a game of RO, having a gay ol' time shooting down enemy soldiers with my bolt action rifle and...
  6. S

Icons in the left corner have moved in

Been 15 days since I last played RO and it was fun playing tonight with all the new people. However, I encountered a problem after my PC crashed while playing. After my PC rebooted and I started up RO, I could not exit out of the opening logos. When I got to the menu, I was greeted with the...
  7. S

Vietnam books

I'm running out of books to read! Anyone know any good nonfiction Vietnam combat books?
  8. S

When an engine is on fire, does it eventually destroy the tank?

When you hit the engine of a tank and it catches on fire, it does not seem to have any effect on the peformance of the tank. It can go at the same speed, or slightly slower, but that seems to be it. Does the engine eventually blow up or crap out, eiter taking out the tank or just immobilizing...
  9. S

Soldiers at War

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/soldiersatwar/index.html Anyone else remember this game?
  10. S

Push the last objective on Konigsplatz back

Someone mentioned this in another thread and brought up a great point. Right now, the last area the Russians take in Konigsplatz is the area right before the Reichstag. The last objective you should take is the Reichstag, so the objective should be pushed up to the area surrounding the...