• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

Add 30-60 seconds at the start of the map?

Hi all, i got a chance to try the game this weekend and every map start with 15-25 people in it(at full server), then the others join after a longer loading, there nothing wrong here. but in hue city this often lead in A being capped really fast in the first round while in the second, when...
  2. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

Crate won't open

Hi, i got a crate so i buy a key but the crate won't open. it's stuck here http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/395552403884561454/DA62B0045984A46306D8CA5AF09BAC62F8FED8BC/ edit: I close and re-open kf2 and now i got a doctor mask.
  3. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

Say hello with a key

Hi All Can I Set a a key for say Hello? I need to go in ? And add this? Thanks.
  4. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

Spawn hole

Spawn hole in Appartaments at spawn 1 (there is a single position with bug) when allies take east and west bridge. On station, allies team have a spawn hole(1 position per spawn) in every spawn point when axis take "c" and "b". PLEASE FIX !
  5. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

[Question] Signature forum banner?

Hi all, there is a banner signature, with stat like kill point ect...ect.. for Ro2:HoS?:D
  6. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

[Question] Demo

I try to recorder a little demo with command demorec "name of file" then i stopped with demostop command, i go in the folder of rogame>demo, ok it is recorder... I restart Ro:Hos and try to start demo with demoplay "name of file".....but don't work....:confused::confused: the game continue the...
  7. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

Server Admin console command line

Hi, I can't join admin, in game. the command is not this? ADMINLOGIN [password]? And other command like pause?
  8. [ITAK]Gr3y_s0ul

Server create a map cycle

same the title, can i create a map cycle from .ini file? I need a cycle for only CD maps... If i set from webadmin that cycle was cancel with new patch...:mad::mad::mad: