• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Falkenhorst

Achievement Idea for Mamayev

Mamayev has destroyable bunkers/pillboxes, people like shooting from inside bunkers and engineers can blow them up while they're inside. So, how about an achievement for doing exactly that and another one for destroying bunkers on the map. Pill Popper Destroy a pillbox on Mamayev Kurgan with...
  2. Falkenhorst

If there is ever another RO game

Remember RO is a niche game. It will not compete with the bigger names and will not attract players from them. RO is a game for people looking for a realistic WWII FPS without any gimmicks. Things that don't belong: 1. Unlocks 2. Battle chatter 3. Voices that are in anything other than German...
  3. Falkenhorst

Weight Indicator in HUD

Since the game has a weight system similar to Killing Floor; how about a weight indicator in the HUD so we know how much we're carrying. From what I can tell the maximum weight seems to be around 35 kilograms (77 pounds).
  4. Falkenhorst

Apartments: Park Capzone Change

Currently in the map Apartments the park capzone extends into the ruins. This allows the Allies to cap without having to physically enter the park and take control of it. At the most these ruins would be best for establishing a base of fire over the park to cover the attackers. Not as part of...
  5. Falkenhorst

Enemy collision needs to be on

Having team collision off is fine, but being able to run through an enemy is just ridiculous. Close combat becomes frustrating when you and your enemy are clipping into one another while frantically trying to shoot and stab each other. It's even sillier when you can just run through an entire...
  6. Falkenhorst

German Victory Song

The Russian victory song is great. The German one could use something a little more uplifting. These 2 would be my suggestion to replace the current one. Deutschland
  7. Falkenhorst

Battle chatter voices option

I don't know about the rest of you but hearing high pitched German shouting constantly kind of ruins my experience. Simple suggestion: Have the option to choose which voice our character uses.
  8. Falkenhorst

How many Zaitsevs and Konigs are we going to see?

Alright guys, release is upon us. This is a Stalingrad orientated game after all. With Stalingrad comes the pretend Vasily Zaitsevs and Major Konigs that will forever duel in a perpetual battle of idiocy. Let's get this one out of the way: OVER 9000!