• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Falkenhorst

The flaws of RO2's leveling system

The worst part about the leveling system is you have to gain xp to unlock items that were part of a soldiers standard issue kit. Everything you have to unlock could be made optional. The only exception is the full-auto C96. Which could just be a Hero weapon.
  2. Falkenhorst

Halftracks.

I see an increase in drive by shootings. :D
  3. Falkenhorst

Removal of bayonets from sniper rifles

Take them out. Only a fool would ever put a bayonet on a sniper rifle. A bigger fool would think it was a good idea.
  4. Falkenhorst

What We Are Up To - Barashka

It's good enough for me.
  5. Falkenhorst

Hey Tripwire, how about another free weekend?

Do a free weekend when ever RS is released.
  6. Falkenhorst

AVT-40 Sniper Unlock

This what you're think of? A 15 round magzine would make more sense for something in the assault category.
  7. Falkenhorst

AVT-40 Sniper Unlock

Get the prototype weapons out of realism mode period.
  8. Falkenhorst

A note regarding historical accuracy, and why RO could get away with things RO2 can't

I would be satisfied if at least enemy weapon load outs and prototype weapons were turned off by default for realism mode.
  9. Falkenhorst

Cap the maximum amount of grenades

You're on a bot server. In a regular server you would never be alive long enough to gather that many.
  10. Falkenhorst

MP-41, Luger, G43 and MG42

This, do this.
  11. Falkenhorst

The P08, MG42 and DT are the only new weapons that make any sense to add. Let's not forget the M38 either.
  12. Falkenhorst

Remove the MKB, AVT and G41 from classic mode

1. Turn MKb into MP34 2. Turn AVT into PPD40 3. Happiness and joy for all
  13. Falkenhorst

Every map in RO2 is based in Stalingrad, hence the title. What custom mappers do is irrelevant to this. If I wanted to make a map set on Hitlers secret moon base with rayguns and flying tiger saucers, Tripwire is not obliged to add them just because I think I came up with such a brilliant idea.
  14. Falkenhorst

To hard to make a Luger?..

P08's were used extensively throughout the entire war. There's no denying it. There were never enough P38's to replace it. Plus, the Luger would have a more interesting unlock tree.
  15. Falkenhorst

Achievement Idea for Mamayev

Mamayev has destroyable bunkers/pillboxes, people like shooting from inside bunkers and engineers can blow them up while they're inside. So, how about an achievement for doing exactly that and another one for destroying bunkers on the map. Pill Popper Destroy a pillbox on Mamayev Kurgan with...
  16. Falkenhorst

If there is ever another RO game

Remember RO is a niche game. It will not compete with the bigger names and will not attract players from them. RO is a game for people looking for a realistic WWII FPS without any gimmicks. Things that don't belong: 1. Unlocks 2. Battle chatter 3. Voices that are in anything other than German...
  17. Falkenhorst

An Appeal for the success of classic mode.

I would say he needs to refrain from responding to the MKb/AVT debate. His answer is the equivalent of someone sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "Lalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU lalala".
  18. Falkenhorst

MKb42 vs. PPSh

If for some reason I had an MKb and there was a PPSh laying on the ground; I would throw the MkB away and pick up the PPSh.
  19. Falkenhorst

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

RO Classic: - No unlocks - No prototype weapons - No enemy weapon load outs - No zoom button - No bleeding system or improved one with slower bleed out and bandage time - Detachable bayonets - Leg shots slow you down
  20. Falkenhorst

(Suicide) Attack dogs!

To counter this the Germans would get attack dogs that only their commander could call in. Upon calling in the attack everyone on the German team will hear "OUR HOUNDS WILL TEAR THEM TO SHREDS!" in an angry voice with a corny accent.