• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Map Ogledow

I'm having issues connecting to the 50pc server. It just stays on the 'connecting *ip address' and doesn't change. Downloaded the map and everything. Edit: Figured it out, forgot to add the custom folder, stupid me.
  2. D

New map for testing

Took a quick run through this map. Really starting to feel like red orchestra again. The larger map makes movement and sprinting seem slower, like it was in roost. When it first loaded up i could barely tell if it was ro2 or roost that i was playing until i looked at the ro2 hud features and...
  3. D

Tactics Anyone blind-fire?

blind fire is very useful. Even with bolt rifle. Of course, if you don't know how to use it properly, you aren't going to understand why its in the game. Firstly, blind fire is useful for clearing rooms with smgs. However, in wide open areas, when you are taking a lot of fire, you use blind...
  4. D

Why no 3D VOIP?

Listen to hypno, He knows what hes talking about. Anybody who has witnessed the magic of teamwork in RnL knows that 3d voip is absolutely vital to teamwork. Few games immerse me like RnL does. I miss the days over multiple populated servers. Even now though, you can get into a semi full server...
  5. D

Choosing your unlocks poll

Just thought id bump it to 240 lol
  6. D

Why does Territories not "switch sides" like Countdown?

Bad idea. I'd rather twi spend their time on something productive like more content. Rather than regurgitating a 'competative' game mode that is already redundant to the original TE. Why the hell would i want the game to kick me from the side i wanted to play when i started the game? NO. If i...
  7. D

Uninstall BF3/Origin

If any of you guys have ever bought and installed a game with any kind of drm, then you shouldn't worry about this one, Because chances are, it's already happened to you without you knowing. Most DRMs do this. The only reason this has made somewhat of an uproar is because someone decided to...
  8. D

If the Russians had an 'MKB' type weapon?

I'm only going to say this once, so read carefully. I would LOVE to have the avtomat replace the AVT
  9. D

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

I'm on board for this testing. That is, if the game allows me to play and not just lag/glitch out all over the place, like it has been doing recently.
  10. D

Game Runs Terrible Since Last Patch

Yup, this is exactly the symptoms i'm getting. It's odd because this is the first time it's ever been unplayable for me. Even the beta played better. Need a fix for this because this is literally stopping me for opening the game now. And I know for sure it's not limitations of my computer. I...
  11. D

Game Runs Terrible Since Last Patch

This is the first time my game has been unplayable. It isn't FPS drop or anything. It's almost like i am lagging really bad, my avatar glitches all over when im running around, unresponsive most of the time with the controls, when i hit 'ready' to respawn, nothing happens... This is all...
  12. D

Playing with 300ms ping?

I've been having extraordinary problems with ping as of late. The server list says the servers i join are 50-70 ping, (i only join servers with ping under 80 in the server list) However when i get in the server, my ping, along with everyone elses on the score list, ranges from 120-250 ping...
  13. D

My stats just got wiped?

Yea nevermind, my stats are even more bugged now. lol
  14. D

My stats just got wiped?

Bye Bye drum mag. Now i have to kill over 1300 nazis before i get it back.
  15. D

General Annoyances Compilation

Please add: When you join a match and choose your role, sometimes the game does not recognize that you chose your role and will never spawn you. When you go to check if you selected the role, the role has already been taken.
  16. D

Heroes / Veterans

I was a hero yesterday. At the start of the round, a battlefield commission letter pops up before you choose your role and says you have been selected for hero status. An new Role i've never seen before openes up, that says Hero beside it. I was playing as soviet assault and it gave you the...
  17. D

Anyone else as lucky?

What are your specs? This might help twi figure out the bugs if there is a hardware combo that avoids every bug. Or it could be very very dumb, stupid luck, and I want it.
  18. D

Red Orchestra 2: Ostfront '41 - '45

I support this! Take all the guys away from all the other mods to push out the RO that we originally wanted, before the other mods can get underway. If the entire modding community made an effort on this, People from every mod and mod team, we could have this done just months after the sdk...
  19. D

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

The steam site ain't correct. Those are just placeholders. ATI equivilent will be post once the specs officially come out.
  20. D

will red orchestra ever make it to consoles?

Can't really agree with the point that a computer costs a fraction of the price. Now i suppose if its someone who buys a 300 dollar xbox 360 and also drops 700 for a medium range desktop that has the ability to run games. That would make sense, for sure, considering the going rate for 360 games...