• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

More News and Media on the way!

I'd just like to know what the heck the game is going to be lol. Is it an open world? Are there missions and different goals? Is it simply to grow bigger and eat a specific person that exists in the world (from the faq it sounds like that is the main overall goal). I hope there'll be some...
  2. S

What kind of vehicles are we going to see? Will there be Heli's?

Just wondering if we'll be seeing any vehicles in Rising Storm 2? Since Helicopters played quite a big role in Nam I hope they will be there at least in some form.
  3. S

Killing Floor 2 question buying the game?

On the steam store page it says what's included in thei digital deluxe edition: KILLING FLOOR 2 Digital Deluxe Edition adds the following to the base game: DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable...
  4. S

Better Idea for KF2 Beta Keys

I think it'd be a nice gesture to give out some beta keys to people on the forums who've been around a while, just a few for old timers while the public keys are getting snagged up by people with really quick reflexes lol.
  5. S

Weapon types

Really really hoping they have bolt action rifles back, those were my favorite, especially coming from an old RO player before KF and then using them in KF.
  6. S

How long did it take you to get PC Gamer after ordering online?

I can't even find this online anymore, so mad that I've seemed to miss it, why is it so hard to find now? If anyone has an extra code they don't want/need I'd be willing to buy it, only want to code though (don't even have to mail anything so that saves you money off the bat).
  7. S

RO2 Theatres of War

Personally I miss the western front/European theater in WWII games. that was about all you had in the late 90's, when the "WWII shooter" craze was going on, but since early 2000's they have largely been forgotten about now. Since Rising Storm has the Americans they already have access to the...
  8. S

Bots totally destroy the RO2 Playerbase/Community

we need a way to filter servers with bots and those without bots. So we can easily find a server with only legit human players instead of having to do it manually. I haven't played in quite some time because of this, I don't play MP games to play with bots. All of htese server admins can...
  9. S

Any plans on removing the bots?

The bot issue, as a player and not an admin is one that is keeping me from playing the game/enjoying it. I play mutliplayer games like RO to play with other REAL people, not bots. Bots detract from the very point of an mp shooter imo. The retort of "If you don't like it buy your own server"...
  10. S

Bots, why? why are so many servers using bots?

I can't be the only one that HATES bots in an mp game. I can understand single player/praticing but it just annoy sthe hell out of me when I'm trying to find an mp match and constnatly join servers to find out it's bots bots bots, and a handful of real people. This annoyed the HELL out of me...
  11. S

Is this game already dead?!

I haven't played for a couple of weeks now but it's not because i'm "done" with it, I'm just waiting for some good patches to fix things and my new computer i'm building next week.
  12. S

Wondering the use of machineguns

How? When I use the MG I fire in short bursts, but with the recoil after every burst I have to readjust to get a bead back on the target. If he isn't dead he's surely moved by then, my position is gave away and I get sniped by one lone rifemen. The MG's just feel so unwieldy at a longer...
  13. S

Wondering the use of machineguns

You guys are insane if you're thinking the mg recoil is "fine." Playing with the MG34, you burst 3 rounds and it kicks up like that, it didn't even do that in RO. When deployed the recoil needs to be a lot less recoil. You can only "snipe" with it if you use alt fire to fire a single round...
  14. S

What performance issues? What are you guys b*tching about?

E8400 @ 3.6 4 gb ram 5850 1gb 20-25 fps avg, at medium on 32 player servers.
  15. S

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

I think it's Anger Management.
  16. S

What is your average FPS?

i'm running on a 5850 here as well. E8400 4gb ram Win 7 Getting just around 20'ish-30 fps (if I'm lucky) in game. Running at med-low settings. I wasn't expecting all ultra settings but thought medium would at LEASt be smooth for me, 30-fps min-40'ish, but I can't even get that.
  17. S

Who wants to see MG42s in Stalingrad?

Umm, except it WAS in Stalingrad and there's actual proof of it being there, unlike the Mkb, which there's no proof was even used in Stalingrad. Look at this: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=73263&p=1190847#p1190847
  18. S

A small tweaking guide

On steam click View>settings. Then click on the "in-game" tab, you should see "Enable steam community in game" with a checkbox beside it, uncheck that one to do that. It turns off the steam overlay in game (IE shift + tab, so you can see friends, messages, achivements, etc).
  19. S

Warning Protected Area!

Yea they REALY need more time on that. Especially when playing TE and the area changes and you're in it, can't even sprint out before you go boom.
  20. S

Why did the game switch to censored????

I don't get why they can't leave them there for regions that can have them? It's not "illegal" to have them ina game in America. All they have to do is replace it for the German version and leave them unlocked for others, perfectly able to be done in an mp game.