• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Landrik

TWI at SIEGE-con

I heard about SIEGE (Southern Interactive Entertainment & Game Expo) from a few Soviet Reenactors I'm friends with. TWI is going to be there and have Eastern Front reenactors show up on October 5th. I wonder if they're going to have any kind of news on RO:HoS released. :IS2...
  2. Landrik

[Movie] My Way

MY WAY - US Trailer - YouTube
  3. Landrik

[Error] Suicide on cover

I took the anti-tank rifle today on Commissar's House and I was having problems where I would commit suicide randomly while setting up on cover. It was frequent, though not always there. I ended getting -9 points due to the magical suicides where I'd blow away like someone who was caught in...
  4. Landrik

[How Do I?] Fullscreen

I'm having a problem where when I launch RO:HOS, it will be windowed and not fullscreen. I don't have this problem with any other games in my library. When I click "Maximize", it just makes it larger, yet still windowed. This just sprung up this week. Any information I can get on this?
  5. Landrik

Expand Map Voting Time

It's all in the title. I find that after a match is over with, it's a click-fest of sorts trying to vote for a certain map and only lasts for a few seconds. Could map voting become more sophisticated and have more time to choose the next map in rotation?
  6. Landrik

Orange screen

When I was playing on Fallen Fighters in Countdown, I accidentally triggered my Windows key (placed right next to my alt key) and it took me back to the main page. I know this isn't a problem as much as it was just me frantically getting my finger placement wrong. Now what happened when I came...