• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Sale prices issues

I don't remember seeing an announcement about raising the packs from 4.99 to 7.99. That's kinda sneaky. Ill pass up on the character packs then. I am a long time player with over 1600 hours and even a run a couple servers (on my dime). So I am not going to purchase packs I used to buy at 4.99...
  2. L

Sale prices issues

Hello, I don't know if I am the only one that noticed but most packs that used to be listed as 4.99 are now 7.99. With the 75% off it is still 1.99 per DLC. Is it oversight ? I was going to buy a bunch of DLCs for a friend but saw the crazy price I was not used to. So I abstained. Hopefully...
  3. L

Server Server won't launch : error 0xc000007b

After some searching, I found a solution : https://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/discussions/0/618459931321500937/#c618460171325015381
  4. L

Server Server won't launch : error 0xc000007b

See the screen here : Here are the specs of the the server in question: - Windows 7 Pro 64 bits - CPU AMD 64 X2 4200+ - 4 Gb RAM - 120 Gb SSD + 2x 500 Gb HDDs - AMD HD 5450 This is not a gaming PC and is only used for : - video playback/netflix - NAS - two KF Servers - two Terraria servers -...
  5. L

XMas and Circus ZEDS (Remake)

I recently found this and added it to my server because I wanted to see the 2011 Halloween zeds again. To my surprise, I could still level my perks with those on... Has this been recently whitelisted?
  6. L

KF Capitalists guide to killing floor

typical bird... lol
  7. L

Server Searching

When you find a server you like, not the name and IP if you can, then add it to your favorites. note : I wish TWI would fix the in game "add to favorites", it doesnt seem to be all that much work but it's been broken forever.
  8. L

Killing Floor Update - 1064

Will the 2011 Halloween Zeds make a come back. Several people I played with mentioned they missed them! We know they are modifications of the Summer Zeds, but they are pretty awesome! Especially the Pat, Scrake and Crawler.
  9. L

KF can the halloween sideshow zeds be turned on?

link doesnt work, do you have an alternative ?
  10. L

KF can the halloween sideshow zeds be turned on?

I would love that very much as well. Please Tripwire, let us enable to the original 2011 halloween zeds!
  11. L

Can this be made to work through a voteconfig and, if so, what would be the command ?
  12. L

Special Event Skins

thanks , that helps
  13. L

Special Event Skins

Is there a way, by mutator or mod, to change the event skins through the webadmin or voteconfig? Right now, server owners have to manually edit the INI and reset the server to change the zeds. Allowing to do that through webadmin or, even better, voteconfig would be much more elegant and...
  14. L

Server Event Skins & Voteconfig??

I tried with the voteconfig too and nothing happened (it works beautifully for password, difficulty and friendly fire, though oddly not for gamelenght) I would love to do the same with my server as well. I wonder if one could come up with a mutator or server mod that let's you select a...
  15. L

Can the zeds be changed through webadmin, or even better, voteconfig ? Does this also mean KF will no longer get new content or events ?
  16. L

Level Design KF-FinalCall

looks promising ! let me know if you want it on my server !
  17. L

Final Map KF-Archives

Thanks for doing this! It's a pretty nice map and was sad to let it go. I know there are a few more decent maps that have that issue.
  18. L

Final Map KF-Archives

The traders are bugged and teleport you out. Could anyone release a fix for this?
  19. L

Price of the game?

My guess is that it will be priced like RO2, if not lower . So from $30 to $40. I doubt it will be any higher.
  20. L

Beta Map KF-DJ-Santa[2013]

none of the links work, I suggest dropbox as a very convenient free file hosting ...