• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Server Versus Server match start issue

Yeah, didn't see that, thanks! I tried on an official server and did the same behavior. Personally I think it's a bit lame for the reason I previously stated... People want to play, not sit and wait. Versus servers may have a harder time getting populated. I just don't think it would be a bad...
  2. C

Server Versus Server match start issue

I have a versus survival server and have MinNetPlayers=1... when I ready up the game still doesn't start. If I change game to regular survival it starts after I ready up and I am the only person on the server. I have looked at all the ini options for the server but do not see anything else I...
  3. C

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Cool thanks! Let me know if you see anything odd in them but I think they are squared away. Sent you steam request too :)
  4. C

Check your Private Messages Thanks for taking a look :)
  5. C

\ Finally got around to testing new SCRN with server perks and adding portal gun and portal turret to the serverperks ini. Same thing unfortunately... both custom weps show with just server perks on. If I activate SCRN they will not show in the trader.
  6. C

I'll try this beta since I noticed it has config options for tourney switches ... maybe it will help :)
  7. C

No tourney mode in command line... can that be set in an ini or anything as well? I searched for it but didn't see anything.
  8. C

I've stripped the server down to just scrn balance, serverks and added the turrets through the server perks ini. in case it was something else causing them not to show. With scrn enabled it won't show in the trader menu. when I take scrn it shows up when just using server perks. I'll re...
  9. C

I'm pretty sure it's not the beta either but just to double check I'll re-download and let you know my results.
  10. C

Seriously? What version of SCrN are you using? I have the latest and for some reason the turrent no longer shows (it used to). If I turn off SCrN it shows in the trader no probs... I can't figure it out. I am also using server perks 7.10 with the current SCrN.
  11. C

If I want turrets on the server of course I would have to take off scrn if it's causing them not to show in the trader. I didn't take it off because of his reply so take a seat.
  12. C

It's not server perks causing the issue, shows in trader without fail. submitted bug in your steam group.
  13. C

relax, I was just asking because you were so strong with your anti-turret comment. I asked a legit question and wasn't really looking for an opinion, just if there may be a reason they didn't work. I'll test to see if it shows with just server perks when I get home and if not then I'll post...
  14. C

sooooo nasty! What did you do hard code it to not let anyone use them? removing scrn and just using server perks until I can fix it. If not, then I'll just keep scrn off if that's what is doing it. THANKS!
  15. C

Poosh, Any reason why the portal turret (custom weapon) is not showing in the trader anymore? I have not changed a thing and it used to show up in past releases with: TraderInventory=8:KFPortalTurret.PTurretPickup Maybe it stopped showing in the last release or two, I'm not sure but I noticed...
  16. C

[Game Type] TSC - Team Survival Competition

Great, thanks! I'll keep it at 16, seems like a good amount.
  17. C

can you have more than 12 players for this? I have server set for 16 players and never had that many on at once but score board looks like it only holds 6 per side... 12 max cap for this mod?
  18. C

Nice, will repost them on my site as well for the TSC server we have up. Thanks for all your work on the great mods you made for the community! I'm really digging the TSC right now though... any plans to make these same mods for KF2?
  19. C

Final Map KF-Shipment

No manual download?
  20. C

AWWWWWWWW JEYAH! This is gonna be fun!!! Excellent idea for a mod!