• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. =7Cav=OIFVET101

Need a U.S. server? 7th Cavalry is here!

Dear community, I know that there are many people looking for a good U.S. based server to play on and I am here to tell you that the 7th Cavalry server is up and will remain up for continued play. We were here during the beta, and have stuck around through all the growing pains. There are many...
  2. =7Cav=OIFVET101

Weapon Sway/Realsim/My take

Trolling through the forums for past few months there is a lot of debate about weapon sway vs stamina and the like. I will admit that as a soldier this often confuses me, especially when its argued about from a realism perspective. Now let me elaborate. I don't know how many in the community...
  3. =7Cav=OIFVET101

Mortars as a playable class please!

I know I have seen the post before about this topic but I couldn't find it so I will do it again. I would love to see mortars as an actual playable class. Mortars are a great infantry support weapon. They don't need to fire a barrage like the commander can call in but single well placed mortar...
  4. =7Cav=OIFVET101

How far can we mod?

I find myself wondering exactly how much we will be able to MOD or create maps for the game. Are we going to actually be able to create large sequential maps like are going to released with the game or just small single episode maps? My clan (7th Cavalry Tactical) MODS ARMA2 extensively and...