• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vic

Buzzsaw noise spam

Is there a way to somehow mod the game to remove the buzzsaw discs ringing while they are on the ground, stuck in the walls etc.? I always hated it, but it was a lesser problem on normal servers, because they are kinda pricy, and zerks tended to at least sometimes pick them back up, and had not...
  2. Vic

Help us Russian players out here!

Dear TWI, i see Killing Floor updating quite ferquently lateley, and i'm playing this wonderful game for a pretty long time by now, but one major problem still remains unfixed for a very long period of time (probably because too few Russian players notice this, since too few Russian players do...
  3. Vic

Potato for 70000 is unbuyable!

So, i've decided to get that potato for 70k to check out what the hell is that thing. Started a beginner/long Solo game on mountainpass map with 99 FakedPlayers, endured 3 complete waves of 800+ zeds in each as a Berserker and guess what happened when i've finally earned enough money and tried...