• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Crow72

PC Game Join Issues

Much obliged for the response! Recently I have tried the specialized uninstall with IObit's uninstall w/ left behind files removed. My modem seems to be working properly and I'm not experiencing the issue with any other game. As far as "open ip" I'm afraid that one is out of my knowledge area...
  2. Crow72

Loving the game TWI and having fun but...

...I'm still having that server join issue I've posted about before. I don't know if it affects drops at all with me having to start servers by going through offline but it certainly puts a damper in my game time. Don't get me wrong, I love this game and the direction it's going but I'll be more...
  3. Crow72

PC Game Join Issues

Bump to stay current
  4. Crow72

PC Game Join Issues

Bump
  5. Crow72

Join Game Issues

Bump
  6. Crow72

PC Game Join Issues

Update: Still receiving continuous issues, would appreciate any response to my plight (helpful or not). Would just like to be acknowledged that someone is reading this. Have gone through all manner of troubleshooting and have only come up with the solution that somehow the server connection is...
  7. Crow72

Join Game Issues

Update: I tried clicking a bunch of times and refreshing the server browser and it eventually connected me to a server I had clicked on before refreshing. Perhaps this has helped me situation but I'm still wary, will report back with more recon. Edit: Nope didn't correct. Fluke non-error (if...
  8. Crow72

Join Game Issues

Thanks for the input, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only when experiencing issues lol have you done any troubleshooting for your issue yet? Also, how long has it been a problem just so I can get a sense of where these issues may be coming from, connected or not. Cheers, G.I. Crow
  9. Crow72

PC Button to join server not working

I know this post is a bit old but I wanted to touch base and see if you ever got the issue resolved, I have been suffering the same issue recently and I've even posted a couple threads hoping to get a response but so far nothing. Cheers, G.I.Crow
  10. Crow72

PC 1015 Bugs & Undocumented Changes

Not sure if it's just me, but I've been experiencing an issue where I can not join any servers or use the online matchmaking.
  11. Crow72

Join Game Issues

Just an updated: Have ran basic troubleshooting. 1)Deleted folder from My Games 2)Turned firewall completely off 3)Verified game cache 4)Reinstalled 5)Attempted multiple perks/characters 6)Opened support thread 7)Investigated other threads No solution found
  12. Crow72

PC Game Join Issues

Just an updated: Have ran basic troubleshooting. 1)Deleted folder from My Games 2)Turned firewall completely off 3)Verified game cache 4)Reinstalled 5)Attempted multiple perks/characters 6)Opened support thread 7)Investigated other threads No solution found
  13. Crow72

PC Game Join Issues

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Unable to join servers or online matchmaking Description: When I click join on the server browser or go through the matchmaking menu, the game will not load the server or give me any indication that I had even clicked join. I can join servers by...
  14. Crow72

Join Game Issues

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Unable to join servers or online matchmaking Description: When I click join on the server browser or go through the matchmaking menu, the game will not load the server or give me any indication that I had even clicked join. I can join servers by...
  15. Crow72

Level Design The Hive

Two things: A) When can we expect to see this on the Workshop eh? ;) B) Could you include more weapons in the beginning? Such as the new Medic guns? And adding a couple copies wouldn't be too bad either, ie. 2 M14s instead of one. Love your work!
  16. Crow72

Level Design Map Idea

It's probably been thrown out a couple times already but I'd like to suggest, to any map maker who will take this up, that a map set in an airborne plane would be quite fun to play. Watching Quarantine 2 I began to think of how this idea would actually be accurate. Point being, it's not. If you...
  17. Crow72

Tactics Your opinion on "Combat Medics"

Combat Medics Re Combat Medics Re I myself am a combat medic but I take the support first, kill later approach in my work. And if things are going well enough I'll use a little extra money to pick up something fun to kill with. For example, I took a Claymore to a FP in a Hard server to A)...
  18. Crow72

[Utility] Portal Gun WIP

Hey how's it going? :)
  19. Crow72

[Utility] Portal Gun WIP

I know they do, just wish it could be wrapped up soon :( but I'm patient so I'll continue to monitor the thread and hopefully be one of the first to try it (Besides all those on the server where they are testing it of course) anyway, can't wait for it to be finished :D
  20. Crow72

[Utility] Portal Gun WIP

All's quiet on the western front...Any progress?