• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Tip for new players!

When you team kill some one, for god sake say sorry. Then others will treat you with more respect. Since the weekend I have been team killed many times and people not saying sorry for it. It will be less of a hassle if they would say it, since it is quite a common thing in the RO community.
  2. V

FOV ... why is it so narrow ?

There is a FOV slider in the options menu. 91 FOV is max I think.
  3. V

being respectful to younger players

I've seen some younger players on the server or who the newbie is. Got teamkilled a couple of times and they not say sorry, instead they go braging and yelling god knows what over chat. There is the problem is not the age is more the intellegence that comes with it. Young people dont know how...
  4. V

Player Base

I am happy the playerbase is returning however all there new players.. Well most of them are cool. Then you have the other ones who don't say sorry and just go on bragging. I would love to see am more servere punishment system inplemented someday. Or atleast to be able to kill players from...
  5. V

Fire & Maneuver Realism Mod

Couple of days ago I decided to give it another shot, seen a 1000 players in the server browser. Also, I think most ro2 players are waiting for mods to be released for some refreshement and gameplay changes. Since the SDK is released it just a matter of time :)
  6. V

omfg

Well the roost players better complain becaus the game is not what it used to be it more like cod UO or something. Jeez this game need way bigger maps with choke points and we or I will see more glory in the gameplay the concept is great but the maps suck or are too small. The sdk is around...
  7. V

FPS - is this typical?

Not so high end anymore. AMD phenom 2 4x3200 ATI 4890 1 GB 6 gig's of 1333 dualchannel ram Runs fine on high @ 1920x1080 @40-50 fps Ultra hower that is a different story
  8. V

Gameplay, are you happy?

I am not happy it is a bit too fast the stats i don't like, but the sdk will be there soon. So by the looks of it I will be playing fire and manuever or something in the future. But after all tripwire will take good care of the game it has been only a couple of months out now.
  9. V

Anyone else hoping for maps that aren't so "clean"

A map with a big hill ? oh boy the horror. I sure do remeber hill 400 that was brutally unforgiving. But yet so awsome.
  10. V

take the glow of the russians

Really they are just running torches. It is so easy to spot and shoot them as a german player. I see no fun in playing on the allies since I am a walking light bulb. And get shot everytime, cover doesn't matter or how well hidden you are since the glow gives away your position.
  11. V

Do you miss this?

They better be 'cus now the game is kinda boring. There no wow moments nearly no teamplay. It just a clone of the first call of duty without crosshairs. We are all waiting for the SDK too mod the game how it is suposed to be more like ro1.
  12. V

Devs can you aknowledge that hitreg and lag is problem with the game

my ping is 34-45 ish, so why cant I hit 4 people crossing the street at a close distance while gently hitting the trigger ? The mg's are useless at this point since a bolt actions is way more effective. heck even an mp40 is a better kllingmachine/supression tool. If the hits get registered...
  13. V

Been gone for 2 weeks, what's changed?

Nope it runs quite good now and the stats have been fixed, see for your self. and you should troll some other game. Go back too your console we don't need you here.
  14. V

Banned from a Server (no apparent reason)

Well maybe you got banned due trying too spawn kill ? Protected area huh ?
  15. V

YES YES YES! :D RO2 here I come :D

Where do you get a dishwasher for 50 :eek: Please tell us we will own you one then :IS2: But ro2 is a good choice.
  16. V

What is the most annoying person in the game?

Wished I could pick more options. I don't like useless commanders or squad leaders. Some peeps never heard of smoke and arty or they drop it on there own team. :o Run and gunners witch makes it pretty much useless to have a SL spawn. I've seen so many games gone bad due people have not a...
  17. V

I

I was trying too clear out our cap area of allied soldiers. Shot one a couple of times in the stomach and the other in the head. I got killed they lived. It was quite annoying the mp40 seems to preform better close range at this moment. Due the hit detection problem at close range. They will...
  18. V

Well it finally...

Well you should have bought the dvd version then. It runs fine for me. Might be your system did you think about that ? Whats are your rig's spec's ?
  19. V

This game has become...

Oh boy just leave the game already. I have no problems at all, go rant somewhere else. Ever heard of patches and patience ? This aint EA or some money sucker. TWI will fix the game, they always did, the people are too fed up by the big money game cloning giants, so they kinda expect the same...
  20. V

commander class

Today I played first time as the commander class on the russian team. Map was called spartanovka. As the german gained territory I decided too pick the open commander class. started calling arty. It made us win the round. Why is this class not used as many times as it needs too be in order...