• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. elrocker

Code [Help] Modifying perk bonuses

Hi, I have in been working on a server for quite a bit. (I've been using "Server Veterancy Handler V5", A customizable perk system so the level extends beyond 6 if you'd choose so) (sorry if this has already been answered somewhere) I would like to know how to change the bonuses given for...
  2. elrocker

Server need help with dedicated serv.

I've just got my mods into killing floor and they work in solo and listen server, but not in dedicated. I set my server up with a couple mutators, (weapon pack3, and server perks) Then i select dedicated, brings up log, i reopen kf go to LAN and join my server. I can play in it and everything...
  3. elrocker

Code Need help with serverperkv4 mut

I have little experience with coding. I have extracted the files to the 'killing floor' folder, not sure if that's the right directory. But i can't find what file you type in the "Server veterancy handler v2" and commandline. If someone could tell me whats wrong, or give me a brief guide on how...