• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. elrocker

Code [Help] Modifying perk bonuses

Actually that's all correct, its all setup correctly to correspond with the folder and killingfloor.ini Please ask if there's something specific that I'm doing in the process that you would like to know
  2. elrocker

Okay, I tried again a couple times and didnt get an error like the one above, but when I loaded up the server, the perks did not display. I went in the classes under mutator configuration and changed a segment of them from "V5P" to "V5", When I did this, along with trying to put the V5p back in...
  3. elrocker

Ive tried your method before, but the perk wont show up when I load up the server, but im not sure what you mean by running the .bat file (i know its the file i put in my SP folder) Also would you by chance know why I suddenly cant connect to any other servers? I am in a different place and...
  4. elrocker

Alright after installing SDK I retried these steps and got a little farther but still an error I beleive in the cmd prompt
  5. elrocker

Okay thanks guys, I'll try it when I get home. By the way Flux, do you mean change the name to serverperksV4 Or something else?
  6. elrocker

"'ucc' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." This show up in the command prompt, (Ive tried "ucc make", "ucc_make" and "uccmake" with the same result)
  7. elrocker

Thanks a lot man :), but one question, Im not sure how to open a command prompt while in the system folder. Or if you mean access the system folder from a command prompt, I'm not sure what the command is to get to that folder.
  8. elrocker

Hi, I have in been working on a server for quite a bit. (I've been using "Server Veterancy Handler V5", A customizable perk system so the level extends beyond 6 if you'd choose so) (sorry if this has already been answered somewhere) I would like to know how to change the bonuses given for...
  9. elrocker

Code [Tutorial] Modifying Existing Weapons

m14ebrm m14ebrm I'm having problems with this, i have enter the info for a weapon (M14EBRM) which is a automatic m14. I am fairly new to coding, so i think the problem is format, or misplacement of {'s and }'s. This is the .uc file code: [class AlteredWeaponMut extends Mutator; function...
  10. elrocker

Server Windows KF Dedicated Server Tutorial

I have no idea what section i'm supposed to be looking at, if you could tell me which part from here,i think i'm almost done. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could scan through this list and tell me which category(ies) I should focus on / one(s) i need to type in the ports Note: This is the...
  11. elrocker

Anyone got regen/admin mutator?

thanks benjamin ^^
  12. elrocker

im sorry, im not sure how this helps me, do i find my router on there? i see what my model is under the "Find my router", but im not sure how that helps me if i know the numbers on the bottom of my router.
  13. elrocker

Server need help with dedicated serv.

no they still cant join, and ive allowed it to pass through my firewall. But don't worry about it, arramus is helping me out with it...
  14. elrocker

My router is a Belkin G, and wireless. I'll try checking out that manual too.
  15. elrocker

i was wondering, i've allowed killing floor to pass through my firewall but i dont know where this router file is, if someone could tell me that location, id appreciate it.
  16. elrocker

Server need help with dedicated serv.

I've just got my mods into killing floor and they work in solo and listen server, but not in dedicated. I set my server up with a couple mutators, (weapon pack3, and server perks) Then i select dedicated, brings up log, i reopen kf go to LAN and join my server. I can play in it and everything...
  17. elrocker

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

thank you so much, ive been stuck on this for 4 days (not exactly focusing on it the entire time) didnt realize how simple that was, so thanks
  18. elrocker

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Can someone please give me the directory to get to the "mutators list" marco was talking about in how to use it in-game?
  19. elrocker

Code Need help with serverperkv4 mut

old:well thanks anyways edited: thank you alot, i had compared benjamin's "making a simple mutator with what you said earlier and found out that i have to create a server veterancy folder, and put his code in the classes folder i put in there. :)
  20. elrocker

Code Need help with serverperkv4 mut

Not really the problem i'm dealing with, so i'll try explaining it more. The Server veterancy file/folder is not in serverperkv2, killing floor, or any other file that i downloaded with the mod that i have found. If you look back at Marco's Post, he gives you what you have to type into this...