• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

I'm surprised so many people complains about the MKb 42 for being unrealistic, but not the AVT-40. The AVT was practically non-existant, with barely any records of many being made. On the other hand the MKb actually had, if very limited, still production, with several thousands made.
  2. Z

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

I never played RO1, but i would very much want a tweaked mode of RO2. How about: - Slower everything. ADS, Bolting, Movement, Reloading and Weapon Switching. - Optional Attachments, no more forced Bayonets, Dual Mags or Scopes. - Less Accurate SMG's. - An Option to switch between...
  3. Z

Will RO2 need to be installed to play RS?

As in the topic title, does it use the core materials or is it a game of it's own, and will it still need to detect RO2 on the computer?
  4. Z

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

Has there been any response whatsoever on whether they intend to make this optional, or if they want to, even?
  5. Z

Reset stats of specific guns?

Been away a while so i am sorry if i get something wrong. From what i have gathered you still can't choose what attachment you want to keep, so maybe, if possible, i'll just reset guns when i unlock something. I believe i read up on a patch you could reset your stats now, is there some way to...
  6. Z

Been away, anything new?

Would you mind expanding on that response?
  7. Z

So many things wrong with this game

If this is made optional, no one could dislike it, but those bothered with it would be happy. How hard could it be allow configurating of existing attachments? I'd like to know if the developers are trying to figure out how they can do this, or if they should do this?
  8. Z

Been away, anything new?

I've been gone for two months or so, has anything new happened? Any gameplay changes? Any important patches? Any DLC? Have we gotten the language option? Can we choose if we want any attachments on now?
  9. Z

Vote for what you want in the next patch

An option for native langauges, in the campaign too.
  10. Z

Native languages in retail version?

Unfortunately it won't work for the Campaign ....
  11. Z

Why can't you switch mags on the PSSh?

Russian soldiers usually carried an initial drum mag, and then stick mags in reserve.
  12. Z

Could i get help with two things before i can start?

Also, is the language fixer supposed to work in the single-player?
  13. Z

Then when they add native voices will they also add subtitles, surely? Also, the language fixer took only a millisecond to finish, did it do it wrong then?
  14. Z

I just installed, anyone mind to help? 1. I used the language fixer directly on the steam root folder (c/programs/valve/steam), but it does not work, what did i do wrong? 2. I can't find the subtitles option in the menu, where is it?
  15. Z

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Lol, i was asking about less useful weapons that saw service. If i wanted an MP 18 you could complain. It's like saying to someone who wants an G41/43 or SVT 40 in WWII that he does not like WWII games. If bolt-action rifles were indeed the only infantry weapons used, i would want nothing...
  16. Z

Though that might be a bit repetive with only bolt-action rifles in the game. Frankly, i encourage all your choices, as i really look forward to this mod, i know one has to priorize.
  17. Z

The Winchester Model 1895 was seen in accepable amounts, the Winchester Model 1907 was also seen, if extremely rare. That i can understand. How about the Martini-Enfield/Martini-Henry? Hundreds of thousands of these were made and used.