• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Weapon crafting system

We all know that weapons will be sold as DLC and considering the direction that Tripwire took with the paid weapons in Killing Floor 2, I wonder if it'd be possible to introduce a way to craft weapons with grindable materials as an alternative to paying real world money. Yeah, I know i stole...
  2. F

The most important thing KF3 needs...

Is a hard confirmation that the game will never have paid weapons. I get that the game will need to be monetized in some way but I'd rather the in-app purchases be restricted to cosmetic items. If a battle pass must be done, take notes from Chivalry 2, where non-collab passes never expire.
  3. F

Weapon wishlist

Probably gonna be pointless considering we don't know what perks will be in the game, but here goes. Hopefully, the 2091 setting might still leave room for some contemporary weapon picks considering how weapons from the Cold War take a painfully long-ass time to properly become obsolete. Without...
  4. F

Acidic Rounds changes: increase battery efficiency

Since Acidic Rounds is being reworked to make healing darts an offensive tool, I think it would also need to reduce the cost of healing darts if your battery is gonna be split between healing and debuffing. As for how much more efficient batteries could be with Acidic Rounds, I think 12.5%...
  5. F

Deep Blue Z Beta: Objectives are actually kinda bad

Considering the excruciatingly long time to kill things with the Bombardier, and how few sources of EMP damage there are, I don't think it's a surprise that I haven't seen any praise for the new objectives. If anything, I'm of the opinion that they're bad enough that if Tripwire and Saber were...
  6. F

What happened to the Chivalry 2 forums?

Couldn't find them on Torn Banner's website, and Tripwire's own forums don't link to Chiv2 despite being the publisher for Torn Banner's game.
  7. F

[Support] Armor Piercing Shot should also give a +15% damage bonus

To me, Tight Choke has always felt like something of a double-edged sword since while being able to fight scrakes at a longer distance is welcome for the Support perk, I can't help but think that the trash clearing power of shotguns actually come from a wider accuracy spread. I think to make the...
  8. F

EDAR immobilization should never auto-turn regardless of auto-turn on clot grab setting

See thread title, because you can't really do much to break immobilization when being immobilized by an EDAR, so the auto-turn will often just get you killed. However, auto-turning to a clot that grabs you does a LOT of favours to help you break free of the clot grabbing you without having to...
  9. F

M32 Grenade Launcher: Multiple ammo types

I dunno if it's even possible for the M32 to be made a viable sidegrade to the RPG at this point. I think it'd be more productive to push this weapon towards a more gimmicky direction similar to most HRG weapons. Perhaps the M32 could have the following changes? New Damage Type: M32_EMP Scrake...
  10. F

Glock-18 (SWAT) - Shield should be moved to Block/Parry, rather than ADS

See thread title, cuz switching alternate firing modes is kinda pointless with that gun, and the current iron sight animation is extremely obstructive to the point of nigh-unusability.
  11. F

"Streamer mode" as a music option

We know Killing Floor 2 uses licensed music from Solid State Records, so i think for a music option, I think it'd be worth it to consider a mode where the licensed songs are replaced with chiptune renditions of them. Bonus points if NES or Genesis-authenticity is also achieved, though I dunno if...
  12. F

[Crossboom] Give the weapon its own damage type(s)

Although first impressions with the weapon were pretty decent, it took me a while to notice that it basically has no ballistic damage at all. I get what the dev team was trying to go for, though in the case of Bloats and Scrakes, it doesn't work very well at all. Perhaps the Crossboom could...
  13. F

Acidic Rounds: Change its damage type

I personally use Acidic Rounds myself just cuz I hate Gorefiends and Husks enough to be willing to have the mindset of "chip damage is still damage", but I also know that against anything stronger than a clot, the Poison damage type is actually not all that great. Because of this, I wonder if...
  14. F

Dual Spitfires: Elite reload on Firebug

While people say that this is one of the best early game weapons for Firebug, I feel like most of that talk's coming from its utility in Zed Time. Outside of it, I find it to be one of the most annoying weapons to use due to its cumbersome reloading compared to other Firebug weapons. Because of...
  15. F

Tactics HX-25 on Gunslinger?

Any idea if this weapon can still be worked in Gunslinger loadouts? I couldn't help but notice that the HX-25 has received a stealth nerf so as to not allow the weapon to headshot for the purposes of Rack 'em Up. Way i see it, the only real purpose that the HX serves on Gunslinger with its...
  16. F

Berserker: A heavy handed rework that should remove P2W elements

Full disclosure: I don't expect Berserker to get any balance changes moving forward because people seem to be okay with the idea that you'd need to buy your way into viability with this perk on higher difficulties, with real world money, mind you. With that said, I think it'd be good to explore...
  17. F

Abomination: Berserker specific mechanics

Whenever the Abomination appears in a game, the Berserker is often a wasted slot. Perhaps it would be worth it for the boss to have mechanics specific to the Berserker perk? Abomination Spawn All melee weapons (perk knives excluded) will disable the self-destruct and launch them back, exploding...
  18. F

Halloween 2021 Beta 1: Armor is now priced by the point rather than by the percentage

I don't expect much people to talk about this so I figured i'd make a thread about this. While I do think that the 1 Mag button on armor is a net positive, it's also worth mentioning that the Halloween update has nerfed perk skills that increase your maximum armor. Meaning that because of how...
  19. F

Firebug's damage types probably need a reworking

From my understanding of this game, the Firebug's best weapons are ballistic weapons like the trench gun, Incendiary Rifle and its underslung grenade launcher and the Helios Rifle. This probably suggests that there might be a slight problem with the Fire damage type. Mainly, fire DoT is pretty...
  20. F

1 Mag button for body armor

For the most part, buying a full suit of armor is very impractical for the early waves but most perks are vulnerable enough that in the Patriarch's words, "armor helps keep your insides in." And most people (myself included) prefer that. However, you're really only able to get just enough armor...