• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

"Steam needs to be running" Message, even though steam is up

I get this godawfull message claiming that no, steam is not running and you have no internet connection. Why geeh, I think, then how come I just started up steam, in Online mode, and started the game throught it. Blimey, my computer must be retarded. *restart game and try again* Ah.. Same...
  2. H

[Request] Swedish Army m/1945B SMG

Hi there. I, as I believe many with me, feel that while there are a lot of awesome weapons in the game, there are not a lot to choose from. Personally, being a Swefag, I would like for the addition of the Carl Gustaf m/1945B. The gun itself would deal the same damage per round as the 9mm, a...
  3. H

Mods and MAC

So, I recently discovered that I'd like to install some mods for my MAC.. Problem? Yes. I have no idea how. So if any nice fella out there could tell me how I'd be gratefull. Cheers Haineko :IS2:
  4. H

Husks shots blown up by nade.

So, does this actually work? I had two instance last time i played when the Husks shot detonated prematurely, just as i had fired a grenade at that very location.
  5. H

Engineer perk, why and how.

Well, I haven't read the forums too much, just made a profile today. Although i have played Killing Floor a lot, even before i bought it I tried it at friends houses and such. Now heres the quirk for me. I want an engineer class. Capable of repairing armors, a perk similair to the Support...